Closed New Commodore 64c Brackets (for long and short board) Jens/Icomp/Pixelwizard Case Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

COREi64

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
Available for immediate delivery, just pick your preferred color!

IMG_2261.jpg

For those of you putting together your new Commodore 64c using either the original Dallas Kickstarter 64c cases, or the new Jens/icomp/pixelwizard Commodore 64c cases, these are the brackets you need to complete the construction.

Unlike those original nasty metal keyboard brackets that were used in the original machines, the brackets that I produce are NON-CONDUCTIVE plastic, yet still have high quality hardware embedded into the brackets to attach your keyboard to. You don't have to worry about these brackets shorting out your nice 64 mainboard.

These 3D designed and printed brackets fit perfectly in these 64c cases (as well as the original Commodore cases) and are printed at 100 micron (high resolution).

Examples of "Short Board" bracket sets
IMG_2262.jpg IMG_2263.jpg IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2268.jpgIMG_2269.jpg IMG_2270.jpg

Example of "Long Board" bracket set. Unlike other peoples claims, I was the first to come up with a commercially available long bracket solution for long boards in a 64c case!
IMG_2265.jpg

Two versions of this bracket set are available. The smaller left bracket is designed for the short 64c board. The longer left bracket is designed for the larger full size Commodore main board. The right bracket is the same for either set.

Power Plate
sm_IMG_2310.jpg

Prices are as follows (and include non-tracked worldwide delivery):

Short board bracket set : 20 Euro
Long board bracket set : 25 Euro
Add an additional 5 Euro if you'd like a power plate included in the shipment.
Add an additional 5 Euro if you'd like any of the UV color changing or glow in the dark colors.

Available colors are as follows:

Red
White
Blue (translucent dark)
Blue (powder/baby blue)
Green (translucent dark)
Green (peak)
Green (pine)
Brown (dark)
Black
Gold
Magenta
Natural (translucent)
Orange
Pink
Purple
Yellow
Grey

AND... for those interested in some more CRAZY color options, for an additional 5 EUR per order, you can choose one of these:

Glow in the dark blue (in natural light it looks grey).
Glow in the dark green (in natural light it looks whiteish)
UV Natural to Purple
UV Natural to Red

If you have any questions or would like a set for your new machine, please declare interest. Payments to be made via paypal as "Friends and Family". If you'd prefer a regular payment, add 5% to the total.

Thomas
COREi64

Attachments

• IMG_2266.jpg
    IMG_2266.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank-you for delcaring interest.

Just a side note, that I added some other color options for those looking for something crazy and different (perhaps for those people using a clear kickstarter case).

Glow in the dark blue (in natural light it looks grey).
Glow in the dark green (in natural light it looks whiteish)
UV Natural to Purple
UV Natural to Red

Those can be had for an additional 5 EUR per order (added to the total of what you've decided to purchase).

If you're unsure, message me here.

Thanks,
Thomas
COREi64

Declaring interest for one set. Sending PM, thanks!

Thanks for payments from both amigo-mexicano and iainjh.

Your packages will be shipped out on Tuesday by air. I'll post photos of your brackets here before I box them up.

Thomas
COREi64

Here are some photos of recent orders!

Check out the glow in the dark...

IMG_2392.jpg IMG_2395.jpg IMG_2397.jpg

Yellow...

IMG_2406.jpg

Orange...

IMG_2409.jpg

Thomas
COREi64

Status