ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
My wife and I were planning to move to the UK this December, however her visa got refused, as such we have to reapply again but since the visa cost is around £2,000 and we have to pay again we are a bit short of cash. I thought while I am still in Japan which will be until May 2018 I might make a little extra to help cover the new visa cost by offering services from Japan, i.e. if people want snacks, gadgets, books, CDs, etc which might be cheaper in Japan I can then find and send over to the UK or Europe. I can`t promise I can find everything due to my location but I will try my best.

What are the chances you might be able to find a nice X68000? :) ;) Something like an Expert HD, or an Super HD or an XVI HD.

Last edited:
I will try my best to look for one, I have not seen any really in the wild around Chiba but I will have a look for you and get you some prices and pictures if I find anything. :)

What are the chances you might be able to find a nice X68000? Something like an Expert HD, or an Super HD or an XVI HD.

Great! But only if you see something in passing! Do not go out of your way! :)

Ami_Junkie is the real deal, this awesome fella brought me a Sega Saturn in his suitcase all the way back to the UK which I still have to this day! I'm thinking of putting together another MVS set up, if you happen to see any controllers at reasonable prices do let me know (like the old kidney sticks)

Hopefully I can buy you a beer when you're back in the UK :)

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation...

If you could find maybe 2 Neo Geo CD controllers I would be willing to help :p

Aw man, visas suck... if you see a decently priced twin famicom, working or otherwise I’d be interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom