Wanted AmiWin 2.22 registered

Lol. Bump did you ever find it? I’ve been looking forever. I have a Zip disk with it, but it’s not readable. Making a clicking sound.

Someone MUST have a copy somewhere. I know there must have been more than 2 people who used it. Lol

I have a copy. Not entirely sure I'd want to part with the original disks. Did you have any joy getting in touch with Holger Kruse? He's still at FSU I believe.

I have a copy. Not entirely sure I'd want to part with the original disks. Did you have any joy getting in touch with Holger Kruse? He's still at FSU I believe.
Oh my god!! I’ve been looking for years already. I had or still might have my original that he sent me on Zip drive. But my Zip disk can’t be read or repaired. Tried on a couple Zip drives.

I don’t want you to have to lose your original. Is there a way that you can simply make an archive of the contents and put it in a google drive folder and share?

If you don’t feel comfortable that way and it’s on zip, I have the facilities to make zip copies here and would make it for you and return the original and pay for all expenses making this happen.

If on the other hand, you want to sell the disk, that would be great too and we could make a quick verification and payment process to protect us both.

You are literally the only option that I’ve been able to find.

Thanks for your consideration

And yes I found the contact to Holger but he never replied to any of my messages regarding any of his old projects which is really a shame because he made amazing products that the community could use and he could start reselling or license his products. I know I’d like a stab at acquiring the rights to make these things available again in a way that he is comfortable with.

My copy is on 11 floppy disks. I didn't even know there was a zip drive option. Does the zip drive version contain anything the floppy version doesn't? If so, I'm missing something.

I honestly have no idea what each version has.

Here is a copy of my faulty ZIP version. But more to the point, how can I get a copy of those from you? My only suggestion, is to get the adfer tool from here: https://aminet.net/package/disk/misc/ADFer

Using this tool, you could create ADF images of each disk and upload them to here, Aminet, or a google drive.

I would GREATLY appreciate it. It's obviously not piracy as you see I have a physical copy I purchased and the serial number is under my thumb and the system does not work without that key.

Please and I greatly appreciate all your help with this issue.

Attachments

• xwin.jpg
    xwin.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom