Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Hi All, Up for sale is my fully working:

Early model Atari 800XL ver. A
- UK Spec inc PSU, A/V Lead, Owners Manual & Basic Manual (images below)

The listing is for a fully working 800xl in superb condition, A/V Lead, Owners & Basic Manuals. Although the manuals are starting to show there age, nothing horrific though. The owners manual has lost its back page and the front page has come away from the staples. The PSU, has a crack in the cable where the 240v lead goes into the brick and the blue wire is showing but no bare wires. The case shows minimal yellowing, and the label with serial number on the bottom of the unit is intact.

The Atari turns on perfectly, passes all self tests, red led power light works, cover for rear expansion slot is also in place.

Looking for around £90 £70 + £7.50 postage in the UK. I may ship to Europe depending on the country and postal cost.

I will accept PayPal, PayPal Gift - The items will be shipped within 2 business days, using a tracked courier.

Any queries please, get in touch...

IMG_0202_zpsegnafgqn.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsk04ozrei.jpg

IMG_0204_zpsqpkem85q.jpg

IMG_0205_zpsk4nuaywt.jpg

IMG_0206_zpspzhwgfut.jpg

Last edited:
Price Lowered to around £70, Anyone....

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

The 800xl was reserved for a buyer but the buyer has finally backed out.

Gargams asked first if the item was still for sale.

MJ

Hi Folks, no reply from Gargams will now contact gibs.

MJ

Hi All, Gibs has already purchased an 800xl elsewhere and withdrawn interest.

It is still for sale at £70 plus Shipping, PayPal gift or Regular PayPal if the buyer pays the fee's.

Hmmm... looks like this might have gone cold..... anyhow, if you would ship to Australia I am very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom