A4000+ Alice motherboard DIY

Thanks for all the replies.

Yes, I will be selling here the spare PCBs I have left to recoup the investment I put in manufacturing the boards. After they are sold, I will publish the project files so you people can organize more group orders yourself. And of course you can further develop the project if you wish. I wasn't planning on being the sole provider for the PCBs anyway, I rather spend my limited time on developing new hardware.

I would like to purchase at least one please :)

Hi Hese,

Amazing work, thanks for all the effort!

Sorry if I missed it but in a previous post you mentioned releasing the project files (gerbers?) has that happened?

Thanks again.

Richard

"I will publish the project files so you people can organize more group orders yourself"

Where to find these files?

Only if I had enough time to work on the firmware. Assembling all these motherboards takes up my time pretty much completely at the moment.

Only if I had enough time to work on the firmware. Assembling all these motherboards takes up my time pretty much completely at the moment.

Hi Hese, I look to the A4000D Firebird PCI with much interest, I think all the people owning and A4000D (both "original" or Re) would upgrade the machine with your daughterboard...
So I hope to find It online to buy soon��

Hi Hese, I look to the A4000D Firebird PCI with much interest, I think all the people owning and A4000D (both "original" or Re) would upgrade the machine with your daughterboard...
So I hope to find It online to buy soon��

Questions to Hese about this famous *new* FireBird PCI daughter board (FB DB) which would work with A4000D: I have the feeling you have said that the FB DB (of the AA3000+) would not work because the fifth Zorro slot signals are not routed to the DB on the A4000D.
1) Does this mean that the motherboard of the A4000D itself will need modifications ?
2) Are those modifications already anticipated on the design of your A4000Cr Alice so the FB DB will work on the first revision of your Alice MB ?
3) Or can you solve all of the above just by the *new* design of the FB DB itself ?

I wonder if I didn't just confuse myself... lol

Quick question. Can the A4000+ Alice board support 1MB+ Kickstart ROMs?
Yes but not out of the box. A4000+ has all the same features as an A4000Dcr (cost reduced) motherboard, not more not less.
In order to use 1MB+ Kickstart ROMs, you would need to install a Romy adapter to the motherboard.

Hi togehter,

anyone can send me se GAL Files (.jed)

all my files corrupt.... Galep says, error in line 0

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom