- Still in good working condition
- Price: 700 euros excluding shipping + paypall friend

IMG_01.jpgIMG_02.jpg
IMG_03.jpgIMG_04.jpg
IMG_05.jpgIMG_06.jpg
IMG_07.jpgIMG_08.jpg

Last edited:
Declaring interest in the 1230 IV.

Edit: I see you have no feedback here and you are requesting paypal gift payment. Do you have any feedback from other places?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I do not have feedback on this site.
And I must confess that I wrote my ad taking another ad as a model :roll:. For payment, it is possible to make a bank transfer also.

In addition, it was several years that I kept these cards as collector cards but in the end I think it is better that they are used by other fans of AMIGA. My amiga 1200, I use it to play games like alien breed II, Sensible World of Soccer, Fury of the Furries and many others. (It's bizzare but I like listening to the loading of floppy disks ...:LOL:)

Hi Dolphin2015

if you can take PayPal payments you could add the option of buyers pays the PayPal fees of 3.4% for Buyers protection, because it is alot of money to gamble when there is no previous feedback

Last edited:
Hi,

Declare interest Blizzard 1260 boxed for Friend.

Edit: Friend confirm interest. PM.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Hi timtheloon,

Thanks a lot for these informations. I understand and it's normal that buyers are wary. Myself, in France, I bought an ipad on an ad site and I never received it :(

There is no problem adding the 3.4% fee to protect buyers who will buy my cards.

Hi,

Friend confirm interest. Please who is first in line about Blizzard 1260? Thanks.

Regards, Sveta

At the moment it is DaytimeDreamer

Hi,

?

Thanks but DaytimeDreamer declare interest for Blizzard 1230 IV but my question is on 1260 ;)

Blizzard 1260 timtheloon or me? (Sveta)

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Hi all just to clarify I was just giving some friendly advice so I'm not inline for the B1260 so you are first inline Sveta

Hi,
Sorry if I answer with a little delay but my work days are busy at this time :eek:.
however do not worry, the order of the interested persons will be respected .
moreover I see that you are attentive on this point what is normal and respectful.

Unless I am mistaken

Sveta is first inline for the blizzard 1260
DaytimeDreamer is first inline for the blizzard 1230

Sorry for my english level :unsure:

ps: thank you timtheloon for responding to buyers in my absence

Last edited:
sveta, sorry but I have an error message when I want to reply to your private message

"Sveta has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Hi,

Already ok. Sorry for my full PM box. Today more PMs.

Still waiting on total price incl. shipping - no problem. This is only for info. Thanks.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Hi,

Please any news about shipping price and total price? Still waiting. ;) Thanks.

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom