Various Amiga Systems and Accelerator Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received from apolkosnik for A3000. Will ship out asap.

Payment received from DoctorXerox for A4000. Will arrange for local pickup.

- - - Updated - - -

Shipping estimate sent to MadMungo

- - - Updated - - -

Payment received from philip930 for CD32. Will ship out asap.

A1000 packaged and ready for shipment. Sent payment information to Niezgodka. Waiting for reply and payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment received from Niezgodka for A1000. Will ship as soon as possible.

Received info from MadMungo for 1260.
Waiting on payment, then will get package prepared for shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

CD32 shipped to philip930
A1000 shipped to Niezgodka
A3000 shipped to
apolkosnik

Will send tracking info to all buyers.

Received payment from MadMungo for 1260. Will ship out as soon as possible.

Tracking info sent to philip930, Niezgodka, apolkosnik

Hi,

SO I never owned a vampire, and really an Aimga, most of my stuff is C64.

That being said, I was possibly interested in the A600 you have with the Vampire? A few questions for a newbie like me though..

With it having the Vampire, I can simply output to any old HDMI monitor correct? One of my biggest concerns with most Amiga stuff is video output and not having a monitor for it.

Is there anything else the Vampire can do? Can it switch between PAL and NTSC? Thanks for your time.

Unfortunately, it's not quite as simple as just plugging an HDMI cable from the Vampire to a monitor. While the Apollo team is apparently working on getting all of the video output coming from the HDMI port, it currently only supports RTG (retargetable graphics). This means that mostly only Workbench things and some special software programs will display over the HDMI connection. Games will not display in this mode. You will need to have an RGB cable going to some kind of converter if you want to use HDMI for that. Or you could use the Composite output for those if your TV has those connections. Another option is a 15 kHz capable VGA monitor and an Amiga RGB -> VGA cable/connector. The RGB output will of course display everything (games, various Workbench modes, etc).

Another usability issue is the software. If you're trying to get everything running from scratch, it can be quite a difficult task for a new user. The Vampire has several compatible OSs, but you'll need to get them installed on a CF card or hard disk. Check out Coffin OS for a pretty nice setup.

Hi,

SO I never owned a vampire, and really an Aimga, most of my stuff is C64.

That being said, I was possibly interested in the A600 you have with the Vampire? A few questions for a newbie like me though..

With it having the Vampire, I can simply output to any old HDMI monitor correct? One of my biggest concerns with most Amiga stuff is video output and not having a monitor for it.

Is there anything else the Vampire can do? Can it switch between PAL and NTSC? Thanks for your time.

Received A3000. Everything is as described. Left positive feedback. Thank you!

It looks like the Deal URL for this thread has to start with http:// in order to submit feedback.

Last edited:
Awesome! Really glad it got there safely. Leaving feedback for apolkosnik as well.

Received A3000. Everything is as described. Left positive feedback. Thank you!

It looks like the Deal URL for this thread has to start with http:// in order to submit feedback.

Tizsiros passed on the 1230, so CourtneyBlush is next in line.
Shipping estimate and Payment info sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Great. Really happy to hear it arrived safely. Thank you!
Positive feedback added.

A1000 received just like described. Thank You.

Last edited:
Looks like the Blizzard 1230 was delivered to CourtneyBlush last week. Awaiting status from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom