Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Two ds's for sale. One has a problem with the hinge, so the lid is floppy. It comes with 2x R4 cards one fake and one official. Its fully working:

DS two I have no picture but its Black, no broken hinge but my son shoved something where the games go and bent some pins. Turns on fine but wont play anything. Out of the two you could replace the hinge on the first one. Or someone could maybe look at the pins on the 2nd. You could get both working fine as no real damage. Never been taken apart so I never tried to fix the pins.

Both for £50 including p+p in the UK

Offers welcome in PM (read rules)

Thaks for looking

Last edited:

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Found 3 original games to include:

Spongebob Atlantis
Sonic Rush
Fashion Designer

Also added this is now free p+p in the UK. Will leave for 3 days before going to fleabay. They are advertised on other forums though.

Cheers

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
I'm interested.

@Jimbo1979
Inviting offers via PM is inviting Silent Bids. Please remove that phrase as it is against site rules.

@All
A reminder that negotiation via PM after a declaration of interest in the thread is fine, but not straight to PM.

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey

I thought as long as interest was declared in the thread (rule everyone knows) then an offer could be made via PM after declaring interest as long as a price is stated in original thread? If an offer was made im PM without using the thread first it would be turned down by me asap. Not being funny but its not down to me to remind everyone the rules on every for sale thread. Offers via PM is correct, but everyone else needs to know to use thread first. :) I am just stating I welcome offers which I do. But as I said, not down to me who does/doesnt read the rules. Anyone placing an offer without using thread first will be told.

Last edited:

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
@Jimbo, your right you can ask for offers but i think its just the way it was worded bud.
I think it needs to be worded as £xx or nearest offer

But i'm sure r0jaws will clear it up

Mike

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
@Jimbo, your right you can ask for offers but i think its just the way it was worded bud.
I think it needs to be worded as £xx or nearest offer

But i'm sure r0jaws will clear it up

Mike

yeah I think I understood what was meant now hehe. r0jaws just noticed you were interested, must have missed that first time around. Was it a typo and you werent interested? I don't have any PM's

Cheers (y)

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Hi there I am interested, I was just on my lunch break at work and didn't get time to PM. :Doh:

My interpretation of your original "Offers by PM" was that it read like you were asking people to PM you directly with offers.
Generally I find putting ono after the price works for this as it avoids any potential confusion.

However, I have apparently caused the confusion here for which I apologise, I will reply to your PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom