AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Country
england
Region
birmingham
i think two of these will do it.take no notice of the pic though there 60ns going by the description.ask the seller to send you a matching pair.
thats if you want to buy them of course.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4MB-MDT-3...237?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4193b40eb5

EDIT: check with baz first if these will work ok.i went by what is written on the drams and the amount of drams on each simm in the description,not the picture...as i think it should,but check with baz first anyway.

EDIT2: i think they should be fine,the problem was i looked at your thread title and it says your looking for "no parity" simms...all the sims you already have have parity so they should work fine(parity 30 pin simms have 9 drams,simms without have 8 drams)

Last edited:

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Thanks my friend. I'll leave this thread open until the end of the week and if no one has any they want to get rid of, I'll order those (y)

I'll get them sent to Ireland in case TC chops them up for a flux capacitor or something :roll:

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
That would be cool thanks : thumbsup:

TC still has the ST hard drive to finish and replace my DMA cable!!! So it's going to be a week or 2 until I receive the Amiga 500 and GVP.

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Hi, just with TC and online and it looks like I can definitely use SIMMS with parity, the parity bit is just ignored.

Sending PM (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom