AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
They all different Games that come with No Manual(only very few have manual)

for example

ONIMUSHA 3
007 UNDERAGENTS FIRE
RIDGE RACER 5
GOD OF WAR
DARK CLOUD

And so on.....

Postages would be £10 but you getting good value for it :)

Why am I getting rid of it? I already got them and dont need two same game!

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I going be receiving big boxed tomorrow as then I can calculate the shipping cost to spain:)

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Amiga Man 2000 and postages cost is going over your head because it weight 4.2KG !

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I think it is time passed on Harrison I am afraid as I been waiting too long for someone who cant make their mind up:roll:

PM Harrison with postages cost

Last edited:

amigaman2000

Amiga Forever
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Pontevedra
I think it is time passed on Harrison I am afraid as I been waiting too long for someone who cant make their mind up:roll:

PM Harrison with postages cost
Sorry but English is is not my first language and I can´t understand you very well.

On February 23 I ask about postage to Spain, you didn´t answer me and I send you a PM on March 3 about postage cost. You reply me the same day with a quote, then, yesterday, I send you another PM with a link to a cheaper courier service and I´m still waitting for your answer. You said that you are waitting too long for me, I wait 9 days for your quote and you only wait ONE day for my quote.

I´m still interested on the PS2 Games.

Regards

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Shipping to spain would be too much I am afraid as it is 4.3KG !

Sorry, it is time passed on Harrison now

amigaman2000

Amiga Forever
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Pontevedra
I'm still doesn't understand nothing, I asked you for the dimensions and weight of the parcel and your postal code in order to calculate shipping costs, Ii sent you a link for a courier service that was only less than 20 UKP, I will more than happy with it, what is the problem?

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I did send you the measurement of the parcels and my post code. why did you delay it?

The rules of Amibay is simple......if the person delay it then it is time pass on to other who want it instant because it isnt fair on them waiting for it!

Last edited:

amigaman2000

Amiga Forever
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Pontevedra
Hi

I didn't delay it, I sent a PM few minutes later you pass your information, with courier quote but the PM was never sent, I don't know why, so you didn't receive it.

A problem with PM, not my fault.

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Ok it wont happen again next time if I have sales as Of course I make mistake as I am not perfect. I will try clean my PM to make sure your message is sented to me next time.

It is time passed on Harrison as he been waiting since 23rd Feb and just leave it that because I dont like argue...OK:)

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
OK, after discussion with AF he has told me he only wants to ship within the UK to reduce hassle, which led to this issue with amigaman2000 and the shipping cost due to weight.

I hope Amigaman2000 can accept this. I will however offer the following. When I receive the games, if I have any duplicates I will offer them to you for shipping costs.

amigaman2000

Amiga Forever
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Pontevedra
OK, after discussion with AF he has told me he only wants to ship within the UK to reduce hassle, which led to this issue with amigaman2000 and the shipping cost due to weight.

I hope Amigaman2000 can accept this. I will however offer the following. When I receive the games, if I have any duplicates I will offer them to you for shipping costs.

Well, what can I do?, OK, I accept your kindly offer Harrison.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom