Not open for further replies.

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Although 30 years old, system works well and loads games fine.

Included in this auction are SEVEN cassettes to get you up and running:

All with inlays/boxes intact: Oric Chess, Oric Flight, Zodiac adventure, Hell's Temple, Atmos Extended Basic, 3D Maze/Breakout and Reverse.

Also included five books full of listings:Introduction to programming and Meteoric Programming for the Oric, Oric-1 manual, The Oric 1 Program Book and the Oric Handbook plus a colour, pristine copy of the Oric Owner magazine issue 4.

Perhaps of greater interest to the Oric enthusiast - three copies of the 'fanzine' Oric User Monthly - issues 18,19 and 65 (full of hints, cheats, tips, programs/listings, interviews, fascinating articles/interface projects etc etc)

(please mail for more info).

All leads are included in this auction, ie. PSU, tape DIN &RF TV.

I'm looking for £90 here, folks, which I think is a fair price when you consider there's plenty of added 'value' items included.

UK P&P expected to be approx £10 will adjust final invoice to exact amount so you only pay what it weighs when all boxed-up (securely shipped).

Any international postage costs will naturally be higher

The Oric-1 is becoming a rare machine now and this set-up is in good, clean, working order and the machine is complete with its serial number (116936). However, due to the nature of the age of this kit, I cannot offer any warranties/guarantees.

PAYMENT - Paypal gift, please, once we've agreed on a courier/shipping costs.

Despite advice from Amibay buddies online, fellas, it still won't let me copy/paste in much reduced images! They're now just 15K and 190 x 260pixels. Driving me up the wall. Probably running Chrome via Win XP on an 8year laptop with just 512mb of RAM doesn't help - the web page just hangs when I try to save changes...
Last effort...

oric 1sml.jpg

oric1sml.jpg

oric2sml.jpg

oric3sml.jpg

Last edited:

Tajmaster

Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
@Baz67
Hi mate,
Dont take this the wrong way but your ad is hard to read. Try break it up with blank lines between paragraphs, remove the bold on the text and put the price on a line on its own (y)
Hope this helps

Last edited:

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
If i recall correctly images have to be 1024x768 max resolution and i think 1mb max size, you can host them off site though with things like imgur or flickr

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Cheers, buddy.
Have knocked them down to about 150K now in data size... but maybe they're still too big dimensions wise.
I'll have another crack.
Many thanks for the advice from all you Amibayers - will edit the description down a tad too.
Cheers,
ANDY

- - - Updated - - -

Appreciate the feedback, fella.
Many thanks - will do.
Will have another go at the photo edits too.
Cheers,
ANDY

- - - Updated - - -

Got there in the end, lads!
Cheers - the image/upload icon worked in the end although it just hung earlier/last night - clearly due to the pics being 1mb plus earlier!!
LOL... I can safely say the ORIC 1's more stable than this ruddy laptop I'm using!
Nice one,
BAZ67

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Bump.... price drop.... £85 gift Paypal plus postage (UK approx £10, Europe/rest of world will naturally be more). Apologies, no postage to Italy after experiencing problems previously. Please PM if you are interested in this very nice machine. Cheers, BAZ67.

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
ORIC-1 SETUP SOLD... outside of Amibay. Thanks, moderators - could this sale thread please be ended. Best wishes. BAZ67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom