Not open for further replies.

Pyongyang

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
SEGA Mega Drive console AND Mega Everdrive v2 with SD Card.

This is a clean, fully working SEGA Mega Drive Console. It comes complete with one controller and a Mega Everdrive v2 cartridge, with SD card. The console is in excellent, clean condition and is boxed. I will include a UK SEGA Megadrive 1 power supply (not pictured) and if I can find it I will throw in an RGB SCART cable. The console is fully functioning and clean with no yellowing. The retail box is tatty though. Also, the console has had a proper region mod and 50/60hz switch mod installed. This has been done with a retail kit and cleanly installed.

The Mega Everdrive v2 cart comes complete with an SD card and a butchered Kick Off cart shell, as pictured. It is clean and working 100%.

Asking €165 shipped tracked and insured to the UK/EIRE. €175 shipped to the EU Union. Outside the EU and RoW please ask.

nuwD9rd.jpg

5dnFb9S.jpg

DbmajEq.jpg

AogRpbc.jpg

UDfzLiG.jpg

gASlqQL.jpg

RaXEkNS.jpg

Shipping:

This item weighs 2kg according to my SAGA digital postal scales. I will only ship this item signed, tracked and insured. Recently people have been claiming items haven't arrived if I've sent them by cheaper, normal post. I then end up losing out in the PayPal claim and have lost both the item for sale and the monies involved. I won't send by normal post any more due to this scam a small minority appear to be playing (on eBay). Especially so for items of significant value, sorry. I am sure though you would rather your item arrive safe and sound than risk it anyway. I know I would.

If you don't see your country listed for shipping to, please ask and I will do my best to get you a quote. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom