Status
Not open for further replies.

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
I've been pondering my recent luck and trying to decide what to do about it.

For those of you who don't know, at the Byte Back weekend I won a signed photo of the Sensible Software team (of which Jon informed me there are only 3 copies in the world!) and he also signed my copy of Cannon Fodder for the Gameboy.

It would be nice for this to displayed in some way but I'm having a bit of a creative block.

It would be also quite cool to get a copy of Cannon Fodder in every format it was released in and display them together in some way, the only problem being is that I would end up with something roughly the size of Zetro's telly hanging on my wall!

It was released, according to Wikipedia, for the 3DO, Acorn Archimedes, Amiga, Amiga CD32, Atari Jaguar, Atari ST, Game Boy Color, PC, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, Super NES, PlayStation Portable.

Some of these look like being quite hard/ expensive to track down, but I like a challenge especially if I was looking for nice clean boxed examples!

So, long story short, does anyone have any suggestions out there for a format for the display, with or without all the formats?

Let the creative juices flow... :mrgreen:

morcar

Banned
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
Re: A question for the collectors.

You could do it in alphabetical on what system is was on or just do it on the size of the box large to small.

Also if you was going to make some kind of glass casing why not put a background of a jungle with a few leaves and stuff in the front and have the boxes in the middle spread around.

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands

Make or have made, an occasional table with a big box of the game and the photo mounted under the glass in the centre - you could either keep all the media in a drawer underneath or if the table was big enough "frame" the box & photo with bare media. (a box and photo surrounded by Cd's, Floppies and Carts)

BTW I snapped up Cannon Fodder on Amiga from Scrappy which is yours if you need it :)

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex

And don't forget Cannon Fodder 2 as well. I think that was released on a few different formats to the first one. ;)

The table idea is one I instantly thought of too. Have it glass topped with the versions all mounted underneath so you can see them all and admire them, but also still fully use the table.

Or a fish tank. Make a display in the tank. You could even setup a cool diarama with jungle, little soldiers, and some logos and tag lines, such as "War, it's never been so much fun!", at the back.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

If you go for the fish tank idea, remember to put the Atari disks under the sand or even soak them first in muddy water. :twisted:

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu

rkauer said:
If you go for the fish tank idea, remember to put the Atari disks under the sand or even soak them first in muddy water. :twisted:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

@ rkauer

PMSL!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I always new the OS was called TOS for a reason!

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

Yeah, TOSS must be a proper name for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom