Not open for further replies.

petraiello

Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Country
Italia
Region
Catania City
A1000 PAL in original packaging, including original keyboard and mouse, fully working.

See pics:

DSC06748.JPG

DSC06749.JPG

DSC06750.JPG

DSC06751.JPG

DSC06752.JPG

DSC06753.JPG

Its price is €300 plus P&P (ask for cost, it varies upon destinations) payable via Paypal (gift or +4% fee) or bank transfer (preferred).

Also for sale Amiga original manual at €50 Euros (FREE if the buyer pays via bank transfer).

For other infos send PM.

SOLD to thedarkcoder

Last edited:

tbtorro

As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1216   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
A1000 PAL in original package

Interested.
-------------

Any chance of having pictures of the box on all sides and the inside (polys). Also some pictures of the keyboard cable (assuming it's included) and manual. Thanks!
---------/----

Withdrawn.

Last edited:

petraiello

Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Country
Italia
Region
Catania City
Honestly I don't understand why someone asks more pics of the external box or cable or others.

A1000 IS NOT BRAND-NEW, and therefore just because it is used, the Amiga shows some small scratches, yellow-colored marks as well as any other external or internal part.

A1000 is for sale "as is" with the warranty that works only. The original box is adequate for transportation via courier and it serves the purpose.

Taking pics needs a lot of time, in average 90 minutes to take some shots, choose the best ones, then crop, reduce, rotate, upload, write the code in the post, make a preview and at last click on the submit button.

Well, as declared in the original post who pays via bank transfer will be the favorite/preferred buyer and the manual will be included as a gift.

BlindGerMan

Dancing with bridgeboards
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
They ask for additional shots of the box, because they want to buy the A1000 because of the box! So take your cell phone make some pictures and post them here, no PhotoShop or something like that is needed, just pictures of that what you want to sell! Here is not a photographers community, we are retro computer geeks!!! ;)

Last edited:

tbtorro

As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1216   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
A1000 PAL in original package

As BlindGerMan has explained, the pictures of the box is not for the purpose of deciding if it's good enough for shipping.

It's because many of us are collectors and would like to have a complete system including original packaging. Mind you, it's expected that the box or the computer is not new.. But still, small blemishes, tears, stickers etc. could influence a collector's decision of buying. What would be acceptable for one collector could be a problem for another.

This is online sales, so it's only fair to ask for several good photos because buyers can't inspect what they are buying in person. If you are not ready to do that then you should not sell online.

I myself been selling online for years, and it really doesn't take an hour and a half to add pictures. Say 10 photos would take about 15 minutes to make, resize and upload.

Anyway since it's too much fuss, I'll withdraw my interest, because I can't buy something if I can't see what I'm buying. All yours hsc

Last edited:

hese

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
479   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Savo
You can pretty well see the overall condition of the box on these pictures already.

petraiello

Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Country
Italia
Region
Catania City
Still I do not understand this particular interest for the condition of box...

As stated, this is an online site for sale retrocomputers, not for sale their boxes!!

The box is not essential for the functioning of the equipment which is inside the box.

Without the box, A1000 works good as well as with the box. Stop.

Anyway the box is intact (internally and externally), no dent, no broken, just externally blackened by time and dust, because it is not new!

I will shoot some other pics of the box and cable for the first member in line which declares to buy via bank transfer.

Being a professional photographer I am obligated to make the best work I can do...and for 10+ photos I will spend a lot of time...:huh:

BlindGerMan

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Well mate, you offer the A1000 with the original box and you have adjusted the price to this offer, so it would very kind of you to make some picture. You have only to do a fast search here on amibay, to see what a A1000 without box is worth! ;)
And please make pictures for all members here on amibay and not only for the first in line...

Last edited:

gseb

Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
BW
The time you'll take to make photos is absolutely not the buyer's problem I must say..., to earn money, one have to do some work....
It's probably a real collector who will buy your A1000.... And maybe someone who already have a better looking A1000 than yours but without the original box.
So, yes, in this case, I also think that the box condition is really important regarding the price you are asking for the whole package.... It's better to satisfy the buyer's request if you want to sell your hardware..... Do not think too much, take more pictures and add them to the post#1 for all members who are all potential buyer.... Don't be afraid, we all well know that a 30 years old box is not looking like a new one...
Don't forget, customer is king !

Last edited:

hsc

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Canary Island(Spain)
Region
Tenerife
need to see pics of the Box , what i see in these pics looks like Amiga500 box , any way wait for the pics and also for the shipping cost to canary island C.P.38686. thanks

BlindGerMan

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Yes, it does not look like a typical A1000 box. So it is very important to have additional pictures to clarify this...

wmsteele

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Renfrewshire
Being a collector box condition can have a huge influence in the decision to purchase an item.

For example, I already own an A1000, but I would ‘like’ a boxed A1000, so the condition of the box is crucial, the actual machine is always important but not always the prime reason for the decision to buy.

You will be more likely to find a willing buyer by posting additional pictures, for a little time (even if it takes your estimated 90 min) will hopefully result in a sale at full asking price…. That is surely worth the time?

baz

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
england
Region
merseyside
Hi

Hope this may help the sale i bought amiga 1000 system from him with its original box and its in good condition for its age so here are the pics

20150515_081205.jpg 20150515_081237.jpg

petraiello

Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Country
Italia
Region
Catania City
Thank you baz...the box is quite similar to yours.

During my spare time I will do some pics of the box, external sides of the box, corners of the box, inside the box as well macro photo of cables, connectors and manual.

Juri

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Tuscany
declaring interest, pending detailed pictures of the box (and inside the box), pictures of the cable of the keyboard, and manual. next inline
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom