A1200 complete set up to sell suggestions on price please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee80

Country
Birmingham, England
Hi again and many thanks for your advice. I Have got her all up and running and she appears fine! Have been reminiscing with some of the old games which are certainly more playable than most today! Turrican 1 doesn't get any easier though! Anyhow it has come to the point where I must sell up! I am asking for advice on what would be a fair price for the lot before putting on Amibay.

A brief description is as follows: A1200 with Blizzard 1230 (IV) 50mhz, 4mb Fast Ram installed, (original box and manual for card), keyboard has slight yellowing to approx. 10 keys. 60mb Astral internal HD, Squirrell SCSI cd drive with PCMCIA adapter, (boxed with manual, software), Commodore 1085S monitor (Front control panel missing), 12 cd roms including games and aminet set 2 software, 10 boxed games (originals), 20 unboxed games (originals), 70+ disks (magazine cover disks and public domain) and approx. 250 disks to be sold as blanks. The Original package is "Desktop Dynamite" and includes all the original disks, manuals and boxes as far as I can recall. Many thanks for your time.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Re: A1200 complete set up to sell suggestions on price please!

hiya bud,
i'm afraid no one on here will give you a price guide m8, it is considered price driving and is a big no no here.
my advise is to look around the board and see what has been traded and decide what you think is a fair price. remember no price driving and no bidding here.

good luck with the sale

cheers, JuvUK

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Re: A1200 complete set up to sell suggestions on price please!

@Lee80

JuvUK is correct. You can search around and ask on other forums how much something might be worth, but it is not allowed on AmiBay. You must set a price you would like on your own. If you ask too much, you just won't get a response. You can always lower the price later.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules and create a new post when you're ready.

Thanks and good luck! :D

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom