Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello there my fellow AmiBayers

I am on the hunt (or scavenge) for a 150pin A1200 CPU Trapdoor connector of the following type

viper1230.jpg

(thanks to versalia for the image)

Please note the connector edge of this card, if anyone know where I can get one, or has one for sale / trade then please contact me.

thank you =)

Last edited by a moderator:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
The only person I know who have those is Jens Schoenfeld, my friend.

Not sure if he will be happy about this subject. You know why, right?

Last edited:

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@rkauer

hmmm I might drop him an email lol.... he just loves to support the APollo Cards! :run:

as you know my good friend, Jens loaths the Apollo designs, sometimes I wonder if its because they work and his accelerator designs dont.

Please dont get me wrong, I do have the up most respect for Jens and what he has done for the community as a whole.

Now.... if he would give me a 150pin connector I will let him into the awesome Zetr0 club house =)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Not the case: a Canadian/USA "Amiga developer" ask Jens for a 200 units "sample" A1200 accelerator connectors.

Jens send those for a price that he never receive back, neither the connectors...:banghead:

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Jen's has always been very helpful to me on a personal Email level, even if we never got a result RE: his kit & certain Elbox PCI boards in conjunction. :twisted:

However, I must object to the Apollo side of things not encompassing DMA correctly. Sorry to be a bit :eek:fftopic:, but I think it's relevant. The Amiga was all about Multi-channeled DMA, & the Apollo's requiring timing fixes just sucks. Imho, the Blizzard & DCE/Phase 5 boards were miles ahead. ;)

Still, I'm sure Jen's would see you right Zetr0 & not be spitefull in any instance. (y)

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom