A1200 Dust Covers - Who Would like

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Not long after I refurbished my A1200 - Retrobright etc...
I started looking for a dustcover to protect the case from sunlight as well as dust.

After endless searching without success, I asked Wifie, who happens to be pretty good with the ole sewing machine to make one for me using a dark fabric - Red Velour :p.

Now my A1200 has had this luxury for over six mths and it never occoured to me to ask you guy's if you would be interested in a custom fabric hand-made A1200 Dust & Light Cover.

If there is sufficient interest then I will order some quality fabric & get Wifie to mass produce them for us...

At a guess they could be around £10 with UK postage included, But this is a very rough estimate indeed and would depend on the quantity of material I had to get.
I would be happy to include Overseas members too, Might even look for a smart AmiBay badge too

What do ya think, If you are interested, post here & give us some colour choices too so we can poll the most popular colour to go with too.

TC :)

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
If there is sufficient interest then I will order some quality fabric & get Wifie to mass produce them for us...

Did you discuss this matter with her m8? :D

Wifes can be dangerous sometimes, u know that.:p

On the subject. Although that I have a dust-cover for my A1200, I would like to get one. Can you post some pics how it looks-like?

I don't want to be pinky... :p

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Yes mate --- I told her about it this evening between the cooking & washing up (that's me doing it by the way :Doh:)

I'll post some piccies up tomorrow of my Red-Velour cover, tbh the main reason for making my own was to block the sunlight & UV from the plastic casing & prevent it from going yellow again...

Speak Soon
TC (y)

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Actually, one of these sounds like a damn fine invention, I'd love to see some photos.

Proof that not all Amiga accessories require Zetr0-powers to produce :)

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Sounds like a great idea TBH.
An Amibay themed cover would be ace! :D

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Is there any update on this out of curiocity?

Red is a bit vulga for my taste but if it has to be then so be it. :)

Top Bottom