Closed A2000 floppy disk drive (internal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marag

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Katerini, Ioannina, Thessaloniki
Hi everyone ! just looking for a second (internal) and original A2000 floppy drive in very good condition, to put it in my NOS A2000 I bought few weeks ago. I mention that it must be "original" so the plastic face fits 100% :D

package to be send to Greece !!! :rainbow:

Thank you. (y)

marag

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
is it too hard to find a second A2000 disk drive ????

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Reached a deal with Marag. I've wrapped up a spare Chinon drive for him, just awaiting payment!

(y)

marag

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
payment has been sent to AndyLandy via paypal!

everything OK !

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Payment received and drive went in the post today. Should reach Greece within about 5 days.

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Just to keep this thread updated, the item hasn't arrived with Marag and he and I have been discussing the best way forward via PM. I'm going to file a claim with the post office for the lost item and see if we can get a refund for it.

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Alas, this is the first time I've had something go wrong. The disk drive never arrived with marag, it's lost in the postal service somewhere. (n)

I've refunded marag his money and will proceed to make a claim with the post office next week.:mad:

In the mean time, I will re-mark this thread as 'Wanted' in case anyone else has a suitable drive for marag.(y)

marag

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Thank you Andy , that was bad luck indeed , "wanted" is back again so please if anyone else want to sell an original A2000 internal floppy drive, please advise !

Best regards,

Andreas.

marag

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Just one more tip ! I see that its a bit hard to find an internal A2000 second floppy drive so if someone has the drive that its "dead" or only the front plastic cover of the drive and wants to sell it or he doesnt need it then you can send it to me, I have 2 spare internal floppy drives from A500 so I could make the modification quite easily !

I will wait PM's or post replies and my Amiga will wait until then wide open ...

Thank you in advance, :roll:

Andreas.

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Just one more tip ! I see that its a bit hard to find an internal A2000 second floppy drive so if someone has the drive that its "dead" or only the front plastic cover of the drive and wants to sell it or he doesnt need it then you can send it to me, I have 2 spare internal floppy drives from A500 so I could make the modification quite easily !

I will wait PM's or post replies and my Amiga will wait until then wide open ...

Thank you in advance, :roll:

Andreas.

I have news, I will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom