Justin

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Hi all,

i have an A3640 rev 3.1 and typically the rev 3.1 doesn't let my A4091 use DMA, i have found out since that i need to have a rev 3.2 A3640.

so can anyone here perform this upgrade for me? please PM me with a quote for the cost for the work and a rough idea how long it will take

cheers, JuvUK

@mods sorry if this is in the wrong place (it seemed like the most suitable place:))

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
@mods sorry if this is in the wrong place (it seemed like the most suitable place:))

Seems a reasonable enough place to put it to me :)

Normally, I'd advocate Hoffman in NZ to do the work, but he's MIA until this time next year :(

I believe Hikey on here might be able to do it, or possibly Nathan (AmigaManiac) in Aus.

Justin

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
i believe it's just a case of reprogramming the pal chip, but i'm wieghing up if it's worth buying a 3.2 rev board or upgrading my 3.1 rev board by the time you take all the shipping, insurance and down time involved.

Seems a reasonable enough place to put it to me :)

Normally, I'd advocate Hoffman in NZ to do the work, but he's MIA until this time next year :(

I believe Hikey on here might be able to do it, or possibly Nathan (AmigaManiac) in Aus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom