Not open for further replies.

trooper

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Dorset
We're moving house and anything subject to the 'one year rule' has to go!

I got this A500 for nostalgia but never got the time or space to set it up. It's in the same condition I bought it as it's been in storage for over a year. That means it could do with a clean (I could do so but frankly I've enough to do at the moment) and there's about a piece of the front of the case missing - it's about 1cm long by 2mm high. It's not big enough to be distracting but it's there.

The software is stuff I've collected over the past couple of years that I felt I'll bundle together with this A500. It's some random bits for sure but there are some gems in there. The boxed software has all manuals and disks that I'm aware they should have. There's also some random loose games and a couple of cover disks.

The joystick is *I think* a genuine Zipstik and both it and the joypad are working fine. A joystick port splitter cable is also included.

What isn't included (as I don't have them either) is
- An RF adapter.
- Video cables.
- A mouse.

What is included
- PSU
- Amiga 500
- Memory expansion in the trapdoor. This is some brand I can't discern. I also can't determine whether it's a 0.5MB or greater so count on it being 0.5MB.

I tested this using an RCA cable. As you probably know this just gives mono output but the thing booted the Days Of Thunder disk and all looked well.

£30 or nearest offer paid by PayPal inc fees.

I'll be happy to pack this up for the courier of your choice but only if you commit to purchase. I'll then pack it up and give you the weight and dimensions for your courier cost estimate.

Alternatively, collect from Christchurch, BH23, Dorset or from Poole, BH17, Dorset.

If you need any more details or pictures then fire away.

R6WH8t7v99R4-P2PnQsUTXEzgMa9b-AGknFDnvM-sq-F=w982-h1243-no

hgtMi_BuhTkkuIsn4qNhmhuD75JGTHhXamlSUqj2eO3R=w2298-h1084-no

g-G8piPRiEpzxIDy2g4RTqXRBuqb85o_svszApFvkMJY=w691-h967-no

aRPFw_sA3qAW38SbgRAmWVTJ3WfaDBAzmPwTQKndIlBY=w1146-h1363-no

pU_ptxl7EuvwYXSTklJrvmoSf9QJVZzzFwd3F6n2-93A=w1124-h857-no

Timtheloon

retrofanatics.co.uk
Staff member
Staff Moderator
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%