Not open for further replies.

britlord

Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
usa
Region
Michigan
For sale is a A500 rev 6A (PAL) motherboard with kickstart 2.0 and the 1MB chip ram mod (Done by me, and all 8 chips are by the same maker too). Also a ECS Denise chip fitted. The board is in excellent condition.Tested and working. Oh, you can easily change the board back to 512k chip ram you want to (I wouldn't though).... I forgot. Even if the board sells. I'll still have time to complete the recapping (The rest of the caps that I have ordered have been shipped), and if you want to fit the kipper2k ram/IDE expansion. I will make sure that the other 2 caps will be laid flat on the board (I've done one already), as they will to high to fit it. You see my job for years was working on circuit boards (till I started getting seizures). Now I'm on medication, and the drug is working (Been seizure free for 7 years)....

Comes with both shields too (Just a few rusty spots) and the top shield is cut out (at the ram), so you can fit it in place..

$70 + 10 ship

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

A500DaBest

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
BC, Surrey
It is a very clean and beautiful motherboard, very beautiful looking motherboard, shining, you almost want to eat it the way it is...but alas sorry I already ordered me an Amiga 500 revision 5 (Yes!) PAL, with kickstart 1.3, WOOHOO! I do hope you are successful with your sale however, it is an excellent price for such a well maintain and clean motherboard.

Last edited:

britlord

Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Yep it's like new. I don't think that the board was used much. You see, I bought it not working (No screen).But what I did was to press the all the chips in (Chip creep is common in Amiga boards) and Volla!!. It booted to kickstart, so it'll make a great WHDLoad machine (Just change the rom to 3.1 and add some fast ram).....

Thanks for the comment..

Last edited:

yvescote

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Quebec
I want to Buy it please.

I want to Buy it please.

Hello, I'd like to buy it please. Very interested. Just let me know how to proceed.

Regards

Yves Cote

A500DaBest

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
BC, Surrey
congratulation yvescote it really is an excellent purchase and the board is a very clean engine :) I do hope you enjoy it for a long time.

britlord

Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Yep, he'll be very happy with, and keep a watch out guys, as I'll have another v6 board for sale in the same condition. It'll too have the 1MB chip ram mod done (Caps too). Except that there will be jumper headers soldered in, so it'll be very easy to change back to 512k chip ram and also, all the ram will be new, and in sockets too (One chip was bad (Green screen), so I replaced them all)).....

Here's the new pics for you showing the recapped board, and the 2, 3 pin headers that I soldered to JP2 and JP78 pads, so you can easily go back to 512k chip ram (I used a white epoxy too, so they won't break of the pads or lift them of the board)... Now to get it packed up and shipped.....

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status