Not open for further replies.

Eamoe

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Lake Geneva
Looking for an A600 motherboard, for sale or swap. If there's more than one, it's fine.

I can swap 1 working mobo against 3 faulty ones. Here are my faulty A600 mobos, all tested with a 2.05 37.300 ROM:

- REV 1.5, showing the "dark grey / light grey / white" boot sequence, then blackout and nothing happens. Advanced Boot Options screen cannot be called.
- REV 1, showing the "dark grey / light grey / white" boot sequence, then blackout and nothing happens. Advanced Boot Options screen cannot be called.
- REV 1, working, except CC0 and IDE controllers have completely disappeared. They don't show up in the Advanced Boot Options screen anymore.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Not vulturing or any other bad intention, but you want to sell/give away those motherboards?

Eamoe

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Lake Geneva
Sorry, I admit I may sound a little unclear :oops:.

The idea would be to swap all faulty three (no KS ROM chip included) against one that's working. Or to buy one or two working mobos from anyone.

EDIT: to sum it up, I'm looking for a working A600 motherboard. If the owner of this motherboard wants to take my faulty boards instead of cash, that's fine with me too. Hope I made my point this time... :-D

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Your intention is clear Emorle.

I fixed the prefix for you to make it clear that your primary wish is a swap.

Eamoe

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Lake Geneva
Why, thank you arnljot.

As you would think, it's my first real action in AmiBay... need some getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom