ACA500 in A590 case.

Damon1971

Country
England
Region
Middlesex
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Picked up up a dead A590 ,fits ACA 500 and ACA 1231 with a little bit of work.
Just need to hook up some led ,power and hard drive lights,and put the back panel on.
Any thoughts would be welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

voyager_1701e

Country
Australia
Region
Maitland, NSW
Like the other voyager, I like it too!

Shame there isnt a way of extending the CF slot through the case so you can change the cards as required without opening it

Damon1971

Country
England
Region
Middlesex
You can just lift the lid off ,should off taken a photo of this really.(oh I did,I am so dopey)

Last edited:

acherion

Country
Australia
Region
Melbourne
Very cool. Did you have to mod the case or internal shielding at all to make it fit? Like standoffs or anything? I'm not familiar with the ACA500 myself so am unsure how these things usually mount when putting it in a case.

Damon1971

Country
England
Region
Middlesex
Yes had to cut out 2 long plastic standoffs on the inside of the A590.I didn't use the top shielding ,and had to cut some of the bottom shielding so the aca500 would fit.

Last edited:

ElectroBlaster

Country
Exeter, Devon
One of the main reasons my ACA500 is currently living in its box. I have no suitable case and that is a pita for me! It seems like it is lacking its smart suit somehow.

I have decided to buy the plexi case from Vesalia.de just to get it done so I can make use of it, but using one of those A590's or a GVP would be the icing on the cake for me :) It just looks proper once done.

hese

AmiBayer
Country
Finland
Region
Savo
I have decided to buy the plexi case from Vesalia.de just to get it done so I can make use of it, but using one of those A590's or a GVP would be the icing on the cake for me :) It just looks proper once done.
Or you could buy the Apollo AT500 case from me.

Top Bottom