AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
Up for sale an ACA620 accelerator for A600, perfectly working, tested/used with 3 different rev 1.5 motherboards. It comes without box and manuals. I can provide a floppy with the latest ACATune.
Selling because i don't really use it anymore. Besides i already have a 4mb ram expansion so it is more than enough for my minimal WHDLOAD needs.

Take a look at the following photo of which only the ACA620 is for sale

PRICE: 75 €----> Sold to b00mer

**UPDATE** Parcel posted - PMed with Tracking number

SHIPPING with
Hellenic Postage Service (ELTA) : 5
€ for EU countries or 7 € for Worldwide Shipping, + 2.00 for Registered/Tracked Shipping (if asked for)

PAYMENT: PayPal Gift or Buyer Pays Fees

Last edited:

LePiaf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Serbia
Region
Belgrade
I guess it won't reach these depths of queue - but declaring interest :)

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
Some recent update. Unfortunately, advice is needed :( Anyway, b00mer, received the parcel as promised but it seems that he can't make the damn ACA work with his A600. In fact, when i let it go, the board was flawlessly working with my A600 (rev 1.5, Classic WB 3.9). I had previously tested the same ACA with 3 more motherboards: one more rev 1.5 (worked perfectly well), another rev.1.5 (which didn't seem to like the ACA until i had it recapped) and one rev2 which refused to work at any time. Now, in b00mer's hands it won't even boot no matter what we have done/i have proposed (different PSU, securing the board with a screw). Is there any idea either on what to do in order attempt further troubleshooting? In any other case how should i proceed as a seller, given the fact that obviously the board is working but won't like b00mer's A600! Until now we have had an excellent communication with b00mer and this won't change now but i thought it would be better to discuss about it in public.

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Personally I would offer a refund as long as return postage is paid and the item is returned in the same condition you sent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom