Parti

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Schleswig-Holstein
Hi folks,

I would like to offer my AMI Goliath Full-AT Quad Pentium Pro mainboard here. As you can maybe see, it is in excellent condition. The set consists of the mainboard itself, the memory subcard (with memory) and the two CPU cards with two Socket 8 each. The mainboard is standard Full-AT sized, that means it is quite easy useable in a standard Full AT housing.

Asking 120 Euro + shipping for it. Bank transfer prefered, Paypal possible.

amigoliath.jpg

Last edited:

radu14m

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Timisoara
Region
Romania
declaring interest pending some questions:
1. what kind of PSU is needed ? i see more connectors in the picture. is a special one ?you have it for sale too ?
2. how much memory is available ?
3. only one cpu ? 2 VRM ? heatsinks ?
4. shipping cost to romania.

Parti

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Schleswig-Holstein
Concerning your questions:

1. Yes, you need an enhanced AT PSU. I have some in stock of course, that fit to this kind of mainboard. It has the standard AT layout and threats. Discount price for friends :D 22 Eu / each.
2. The memory is EDO DIMM. This memory is easy to find at ebay for cheap. If you need some I can add it for free. At the moment there are 4 identically 64MB ECC Micron modules (MT36LD872A).
3. With the package comes one CPU and one VRM. I can offer you VRM for 4 Eu / each. Heatsinks are available for 3 Eu / each.
4. Shipping to Romania is 16 Euro (registered, ensured).

radu14m

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Timisoara
Region
Romania
heatshinks have fan on them too ? or just simple heatsinks ?
Will the board work with a regular AT PSU ?
Please add a picture with the enhanced AT PSU that you sell ( and that one that work 100% with the Goliath board ); i want to see the conenctors and specs too
you have also 3 other cpu's ? maye the 1mb cache type or better overdrive ? :)

Last edited:

Parti

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Schleswig-Holstein
No, these are just heatsinks for PPro. 4 exactly identical.
The board won't work with a standard AT PSU, because 3,3V are needed ;) If you are able to work an adapter for a strong ATX PSU it will maybe work.
I also have a lot of PPro CPUs yet. I won't sell PPro ODP or 1MB types. But all others. Price? The issue is that they sell for 20...25 Euro just for scrap. I don't want them to be scrapped, so I'll have to claim some money for them.

radu14m

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Timisoara
Region
Romania
please make me a good price for the entire ppro bundle(set), plus PSU ( the one you recommend ), 3 VRM and shipping.
( 1 cpu and 1VRM are included in the set )

Thanks !

i send you a pm !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom