Status
Not open for further replies.

ddni

AmiBayer
Country
UK - Northern Ireland
Region
Northern Ireland
Given that today is the UK General election.
I feel that it is only fair to check public opinion on the situation regarding Keiths' (Zetr0) dismissal.

IMPORTANT

Votes are secret.
Please do not post derogatory remarks about individuals on this thread.

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
I can't vote as my preference isn't listed. I'd like to see the admins and Keith come to an agreement that they can all live with.

What ever that is. I'm sure that the five of them in a pub with sufficient beer would go a long way to find an amicable solution.

woodycool

Amiga enthusiast!
Country
Northampton, UK
Region
Northamptonshire, UK
Well, I'm with Arnljot on this one.
However, I've voted the second best option (although I'm not stating what I've voted ..... I'm sure it'll become apparent shortly)

commodorejohn

Shameless recidivist
Country
United States
Region
Minnesota
Where's the option for "I don't care as long as this feckin' drama stops cluttering up the thread updates?"

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Given that today is the UK General election.
I feel that it is only fair to check public opinion on the situation regarding Keiths' (Zetr0) dismissal.

IMPORTANT

Votes are secret.
Please do not post derogatory remarks about individuals on this thread.

I'd just like to point out that votes aren't secret to Admin staff. However, I respect your rights and I won't try and work out who voted which way. I have every faith that this is true of the rest of the Admin staff too, but I want you all to be aware that this is the case.

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
I have no problem in stating which way I voted here.

Zetr0 is #1 in my book (and to jump on the Red Dwarf quote bandwagon) - what a guy!

Firthy2002

DF0:NDOS
AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
Leeds, West Yorkshire
My preferred option is not available so I voted next best.

easypreacher

Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon
Where's the option for "I don't care as long as this feckin' drama stops cluttering up the thread updates?"

Yeah....what he said. This all getting a bit much. I was going to be posting some stuff for sale today, but theres no bloody point because it will just get lost in all the cr@p being tossed around. Sort yourselves out and start acting like the adults us "ordinary" users know you to be.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

Yeah....what he said. This all getting a bit much. I was going to be posting some stuff for sale today, but theres no bloody point because it will just get lost in all the cr@p being tossed around. Sort yourselves out and start acting like the adults us "ordinary" users know you to be.

off topic sorry, but you do know there is an option to ignore all non trading threads, so tick the box and you won't see any of this "cr@p" and you can continue trading unhindered by any inconvenient forum stuff

JuvUK

Nathanieltolbert

Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
My option is not here and I refuse to select second best. In light of what has happened this day I refuse to compromise my stance or my morals to take a second best. Taking second best is what has gotten so many is so much trouble. I don't know what went on behind closed doors nor do I really want to, but I can tell you, a true democracy is run by all, not by some who are 'supposed' to listen to everyone. What you have then is a Republic, much like the United States, which from current views isn't working very well. My stance is not listed here therefore I will not vote and I post my objection to the options listed. I may not know any of the moderators here personally but I feel the whole mess could have been handled much better than it was, both publicly and privately. /Rant end

easypreacher

Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon

off topic sorry, but you do know there is an option to ignore all non trading threads, so tick the box and you won't see any of this "cr@p" and you can continue trading unhindered by any inconvenient forum stuff

JuvUK

I understand your point there Juv, but i guess the point i was trying to make (poorly) is how can i have any confidence in Amibay providing me with a "safe" trading environment (a stated key aim of the site) when i wake up to nearly 200 new posts the majority of which seemed to be about how its all going tits up?

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
@easypreacher,
rest assured bud, life will go on, some names and faces may change but the site will go on, 2 days tops methinks and then business as usual (it's already starting to subside)

easypreacher

Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon
@easypreacher,
rest assured bud, life will go on, some names and faces may change but the site will go on, 2 days tops methinks and then business as usual (it's already starting to subside)

Thank whichever deity you subscribe to for that, and thankyou for the prompt reassurance sir:)

cosmicfrog

The 1 That Ribbits
Country
UK
Region
Leek, Staffordshire Moorlands
Not enough Info
so not voting as well

Muzer

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
I'm confused - I've not been paying much attention to Amibay recently, what's been happening that caused this thread and Merlin's apology thread? If there's something about it already, apologies - please point me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom