JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
1x Amiga 1000 mouse (the 'real' one with the amiga 1000 bended connector at the end). Could consider a full keyboard if i can't get a cord, but then it has to be a very decent white version.

1x Amiga 1000 keyboard cord (original) - offered and settled by MZ3510

1x 256K chip ram front cover (i think i need the ram it has in it, if any, also as i am missing the complete panel)

1x small rectangular cover for the right side. I see some connector now, would like the cover for it if it exists

Last edited by a moderator:

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
@JiggyMF: If aesthetics aren't a problem for you, any "tank type" CBM mouse will work for you, trust me on this! It's only the looks of the jack that's different. The third item you're looking for is the 256K chip ram front cover. The keyboard cord is a standard telephone RJ-type 4-pin cable. Find a cable that best approaches the color you want, and you're there!
I've a 10-foot beige spiral cable on one of my A1000's and it's been working like that for "centuries" :D

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
@JiggyMF: If aesthetics aren't a problem for you, any "tank type" CBM mouse will work for you, trust me on this! It's only the looks of the jack that's different. The third item you're looking for is the 256K chip ram front cover. The keyboard cord is a standard telephone RJ-type 4-pin cable. Find a cable that best approaches the color you want, and you're there!
I've a 10-foot beige spiral cable on one of my A1000's and it's been working like that for "centuries" :D

all has to be original (could live with the cable though)...^^

Thanks for the other info though, ill add it to the post so people know what i am looking for

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Mate, if you see the original cord for the keyboard, you won't tell the difference from a regular phone cable, apart from it being mid-tone gray. However, if you're determined to use all original parts, check the German evil bay for a pristine-condition A1000 mouse. It does have a BIN option too, but on the expensive side...
Plastic covers for the case gap come up very often there too, ranging from around 2 to 10 Euros usually.

MZ3540

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Echuca, VIC
I have a genuine A1000 keyboard cord among my spare parts collection.
The curly bit has lost some of its springyness over the last 20 odd years but it still works.

You can have it for free (it's only a freaking cord!). Postage will also be free (not worth sending money with transaction and exchange fees)... Think of it as a gift from one A1000 nut to another.

PM me if your interested and I'll shove it in a envelope and send it to you.

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
There are no words to express my gratitude (y)

I am still concidering offering certain favours by my wife.....(who hopefully doesn't read here)

MZ3540

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Echuca, VIC
There are no words to express my gratitude (y)

I am still concidering offering certain favours by my wife.....(who hopefully doesn't read here)

Haha Awesome, I'll send you a text message next time I'm in Europe:whistle:

Anyway I'll post it off in the next couple of days.

MZ3540

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Echuca, VIC
Item posted today!
I've got no idea how long it will take to reach you (how is the volcano situation going?)

Anyway, now we play the waiting game.

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
wow i already got the cable

that's almost faster then when i send something in my own country Oo

cheers m8 thanks alot, feedback left

MZ3540

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Echuca, VIC
Nice!

I guess it pays to ask for what you want because I would never have thought anybody would want just the cable... I'm glad I could help. :D

Stuart.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I have also left feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom