Not open for further replies.

af1

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
After pretty much selling my entire Amiga Collection, the only thing i plan to keep is my A3000T and thats being cared for by someone else, the time has come to sell my Amiga 1200 (I prefer to call it an A1200 but i have been corrected numerous times)

Amiga 1200
4GB CF IDE
3.1 ROMS
ACA 1220 128mb upgrade
PS2 Mouse adapter (oh dpaint is just sooooo good with a optical mouse!!)
RGB Scart Cable
Joystick
Original Box
A500 yellowed PSU

Lets list the couple of bad points:
Unfortunately I dont have any of the Workbench disks as I have given them to my Dad
The trap door cover is missing as i let it run without it to increase cooling - pretty pointless with an 020 im sure
Floppy Drive is non original, the original died, the one inside the machine is from a external drive and I hve glued the original eject button onto it. This in no way alters operation, I just believe that transparancy is paramount with used hardware sales.

Good Points:
Well if you are looking at this you know what it is, I will however state that it is very white and i have stored it in the box when not using it.
I am a believer that hardware should be used regularly, and as soon as i realise im not using something I usually offer it up for sale. This is a beautiful machine and is a great starter system. If you can collect I have a few boxed Amiga games and tonnes of floppy disks which i genuinely have no idea whats contained on them.

This machine has not been recapped and i belive its a rev 1d board. It has always been stable for me

Genuine reason for sale... I WANT A FIREBLADE!!!!!
Ha, Genuinely I'm just stripping back on toys.

Located Whitstable, Kent

I cant seem to see anything of similar spec for sale so am offering this at a guide price of
£250 posted in the UK

Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cheque even! or cold hard cash.

please PM if you would like my phone number or email

Last edited by a moderator:

af1

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
in all honesty i am unsure, its one of the early boards

af1

Rating - 100%