ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
This is a sale that I thought I would never have to do but things have got so bad financially that I need to start selling my stuff, this Amiga has been my workhorse for doing tunes over the last few years and it works beautifully, I will wipe the CF card as I hope that someday in the future I will be able to afford an Amiga again and get back into writing tunes. The Amiga itself is in quite nice condition, the case itself has no yellowing, the keyboard has a few keys that have yellowed a bit but nothing major, the motherboard has been changed and I am not sure which revision it is but I believe a 1D4, it has a Blizzard Mk IV 1230 at 50mhz with the FPU and MMU, it has 64mb of fast ram, there is also an Indivision AGA MK2cr, a USB mouse dongle, GVP DSS8+, audio mixer to boost your sound and some multimedia speakers if the buyer is interested, finally it includes an AmigaKit AT power supply so the Amiga can be used in any country. I am looking for £350.00 but I am open to offers. I checked shipping to Europe and it is £44.00 via SAL for 2 weeks time.

DSCN5945.jpgDSCN5948.JPGDSCN5946.JPGDSCN5947.JPGDSCN5943.JPGDSCN5942.JPGDSCN5941.JPGDSCN5940.JPGDSCN5939.JPGDSCN5944.JPG

Last edited:

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Rating - 100%
254   0   0
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
Yes you are right, that is the same one, I had forgotten about that thread lol. I should delete it really.

not delete :) you should have asked for THIS thread to be removed and your old thread bumped....

old thread closed because interest has been declared..

Last edited:

ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
Can a moderator put this thread on hold or something, having second thoughts about this so need to think some more about whether I want to sell it.

tactica

Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Country
Spain
Region
La Coruña
If I were you I wouldn't sell it unless I'm positive I won't regret it later. That's a very nice A1200 you have there.

CrazyC

Damn these amiga bills keep adding up
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
I second that!!!!!!!!

If I were you I wouldn't sell it unless I'm positive I won't regret it later. That's a very nice A1200 you have there.

Yeah me too.
I cannot really justify the B1260 I am currently using - I could find a much better use for the funds being honest, but I just cannot let it go at the moment.......
If you can find a way to keep it, I would.

ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
Yes I think you guys are right, I will have to see how to sort out our financial situation while keeping the Amiga :)

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Can a moderator put this thread on hold or something, having second thoughts about this so need to think some more about whether I want to sell it.

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom