AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Studley, West Midlands
Hi,

For Sale Panasonic JU-257A605P Amiga 1200 ESCOM Floppy Disk Drive, tested and working. Can be modified to run on a "Commodore" Amiga 1200 also.

£15 Plus Postage (To Be Arranged)

Thanks

Mike

IMG_0352.jpgIMG_0353.jpg

Bringer_Of_Death

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Studley, West Midlands
Hi Guys

I am having a few members which are not happy with the postage costs overseas from the UK to European Countries. I have tried a few different couriers now and I am currently using Royal Mail Tracked Signed service, which costs £13.96. If you are not happy with this please, if you know of a cheaper solution please let me know, or remove your interest so I can ship to somewhere more locally. If you consider that to post a medium sized box within the UK is only around 8-10 pounds then I don't think the price quoted overseas to be high.

Thanks

Mike

ElectroBlaster

Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Country
Exeter, Devon
Tempted to have this for my NOS A1200. Mine came with a trashed Panasonic JU which pleased me no end.

I am in the uk, would be happy for myHermes to courier it over! would keep postage costs down.

:)

Bringer_Of_Death

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Studley, West Midlands
Hi ElectroBlaster,

Yes Im happy to use myhermes. If you want to pm me your details I could arrange for delivery after payment etc

Thanks

Mike

Tempted to have this for my NOS A1200. Mine came with a trashed Panasonic JU which pleased me no end.

I am in the uk, would be happy for myHermes to courier it over! would keep postage costs down.

:)

Bringer_Of_Death

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Studley, West Midlands
Hi fralbore,

As I haven't heard back from ElectroBlaster in well over 24 hours I will offer the drive to you!

PM sent.

Thanks

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Logostino,

Please see this link which shows the modification you can do to this drive to make it work with "Commodore" Amiga 1200's.

http://www.softpres.org/article:hard:modifying_the_pansonic_ju-257a605p_fdd

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom