AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello all,
I decided to sell this nice A1200 to collect money for a Vampire 600...
The computer is in good condition, I only used it as a spare and it always served me well.

Nothing special with it, the case is in very good condition and the keyboard (Italian Layout) is only slightly yellowed.
All keys work, I also tested the RAM, the rgb video output, external drive port, pcmcia port, floppy drive and both joystick ports. I haven't tested anything else recently but I am confident that the other ports/components work well. If you want me to test something else before buying it, just let me know.

I am asking 115 euros for the main unit alone plus P&P (payment preferred by paypal gift or bank transfer).
Shipping costs to EU by UPS courier should be about 22 euros delivered in 3-5 days, to Italy by SDA courier 10 euros delivered in 24/48 hours.

For any questions just ask, if interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Thanks for reading! :)

SAM_2028.jpg SAM_2027.jpg SAM_2029.jpg SAM_2030.jpg

Update:
As I wrote below, I find out that the composite output doesn't work so I will add for free a scart-rgb cable (RGB output works perfectly)

Extra items:
If needed I can provide the buyer with the following items:

Amiga 500 PSU good condition = 10 euros
original A1200 mouse (working but with some adhesive tape in the cable due to some scratches) = 10 euros
db9tops2adapter + optical ps2 mouse = 17 euros
2 not fancy but working joysticks (cloche type) good to start = 10 euros
1 pcmcia2cf adapter + 1GB CF card + adfblitzer floppy (complete set to create floppy from adf files) = 12 euros
50 blank "refurbished" floppy disks (clean, no labels, all blue, formatted with check errors) = 10 euros

Shipping cost for computer plus PSU to EU are about 27 euros.

Due to weight and size of the parcel I ship only within EU, sorry.

Last edited:

Kusaka

Blogger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Moldova
Region
Chisinau
Hi!

Am I correct assuming that you only want to sell A1200 itself, without power brick, mouse, joystick or any of the cables?

You see, I'm looking for my first Amiga, and from what I've read and seen, 1200s seem like great machines and I definitely want one (I do, I do!), but I'm certainly going to need essential accessories (power supply, mouse, some kind of AV-out cable(s)?).

Since I have specifically registered because of this thread, I have < 2 posts and can't send any PMs.
This is why I'm posting it all here (sorry if it's against any of the rules, please don't kick me).

liviux76

Only Amiga makes it possible...
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello Kusaka,
I have all the parts you need to start enjoying the Amiga but due to the weight of a complete setup I thought to sell only the main unit.
I am open to sell everything, though. :)
If you want we can discuss about details by PM and then I can post here the price of the entire "bundle".
I am going to write a PM to you.

Last edited:

Kusaka

Blogger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Moldova
Region
Chisinau
I have sent you an email, but hopefully I'm now able to send PMs as this is my second posting on the forum :)

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
I just tested the composite output and I found out that it doesn't work... :(
Sometimes the image is all Blue, sometimes the Blue colour is missing. I confirm that the RGB output works perfectly and I also tested the pcmcia and correctly wrote a few floppy disks using adfblitzer.
I am waiting to hear from Kusaka if he wants to proceed with the deal but I think that he will withdraw his interest since he was planning to connect the computer to a video using the composite output.

stevendt

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Scotland
Hi

Expressing interest

Could you please provide a price for "the complete bundle", as a minimum, I would need a PSU too.
Any change in price in view of the non working composite output?

Regards
Dave

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello stevendt and thanks for your interest. :)
I just talked to Kusaka by PM and it seems that he's still interested.
I offered him a Scart to RGB cable for free as a "discount" for the "composite issue" and this offer will be valid for anyone interested in the purchase if Kusaka withdraws his interest.
I can also add a PSU for 10 euros.

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Shipping costs to Moldova are way to high so me and Kusaka can't go ahead with the deal.
The A1200 is still available, I am sending a PM to stevendt to see if we can proceed with the deal.

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Many items added to first post. I confirm that a rgb-scart cable is included for free since the composite output doesn't work. :)

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
stevendt found another A1200 so he withdrew his interest. SJBUK is now first in line, writing PM.

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
The A1200 is still available since SJBUK withdrew his interest. I will keep this thread open for two or three days more before putting the computer for sale elsewhere...

Kusaka

Blogger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Moldova
Region
Chisinau
Declaring interest again.
After spending some time on Ebay I can tell that high shipping costs are the norm.
I'm ready to bite the bullet (so to say).

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Money received from Kusaka, thanks mate. :)
I am sorry that shipping costs were so high... I will ship the parcel on Tuesday and I'll send the tracking number to the buyer by PM. (y)

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Parcel shipped this morning and tracking number sent to the buyer by email! :)

Kusaka

Blogger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Moldova
Region
Chisinau
A1200 received!
Whew, that was the fastest delivery in my life!
Haven't even got to check the tracking number :LOL:

Thank you, Livio!

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
What??? Are you kidding me???
Are you sure that the A1200 that you received was mine??? :D
That was incredibly fast, I am very happy, enjoy your A1200, mate, I am leaving feedback now. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom