Not open for further replies.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
This is a spare machine I have had sat around for a while, selling cheap due to what should be a fairly simple issue to sort... it needs a new keyboard. The little white clip which applies pressure to the keyboard ziff socket on the motherboard is missing and the keyboard ribbon cable has been tinkered (presumably to try and make it work without spending £4 on a new ziff clip from Amigakit lol) with by the previous owner such that it no longer works, a few key springs are missing too... so as I say... it needs a new keyboard :)

Tested and boots fine, floppy drive, LEDs RF and RGB out, joystick and mouse ports all work fine, 3.0 ROMs, case and keys have some yellowing as pictured.

Obviously the keyboard doesn't work so I cant test any further and on that basis it is sold as seen, no returns, no guarantees with price to reflect this.

£59 Paypal Gift + £7.50 for UK ONLY postage, Europe postage please PM for quote.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

warr8or29

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Country
France
Region
Centre
Hi Mat
i'm interested
i recently bought a 1200 with kb issue ( on motherboard), but mine + yours could make a working one !

PorkLip

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Stockholm
Declaring interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Interest withdrawn.

/PorkLip

Last edited:

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
Interested, has the case yellowed at all? and are those black marks on the bottom sticker residue or something else? and does that strip of yellow tape inside have any purpose?

Last edited:

Arnie

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Leicester
Have you got a link for the ziff clip, I can't find it?

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
declaring interest. PM sent

Just waiting on response from Warr8or..

Postage to France £18
Postage to Poland £19
Postage to UK £7.90

All by UPS tracked 3 - 5 day service :)

- - - Updated - - -

Interested, has the case yellowed at all? and are those black marks on the bottom sticker residue or something else? and does that strip of yellow tape inside have any purpose?

Hi mate, Doesn't really show up in the pictures but is yellowed a little across the bottom and keys. Black marks are where a sticker has been removed, will wipe off. I think the yellow tape had been over the little bit of the RF shield which is folded back to allow an accelerator to have been fitted at some time to cover the sharp edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom