Not open for further replies.

bjavor

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Geneva
After much deliberation I have concluded that I simply don't use these enough/at all and decided to sell them.
Both items were originally bought here on Amibay. Though I added some stuff to the A3000...

So, first thing on same:

Amiga 3000 with Indivision ECS - SOLD to amigaman2000

Highlights:

• A3000D rev.7.0, onboard 030 CPU + FPU
  • 2MB chip / 4MB fast on DIP
  • Kick 3.1 installed on ROM-Tower
  • Buster-11
  • FB-357A HD FDD
  • Euro voltage range power supply
  • Case in relatively good condition
  • Indivision ECS installed
  • 4GB CF card installed via an Acard AEC-7720uw SCSI-IDE adapter and StarTech.com CF adapter mounted as an extension slot cover
  • (CF card is accessible without opening the case)
  • Original 1GB SCSI HDD it came with is included, but it is currently not connected.

The board had nearly no battery leak and the battery was removed. I've installed a coin battery using disconnectable fan connector.
INT_2 modification was done, though I cannot test it as I have no cards currently that would require it.

NOTE: No mouse or keyboard is included. (All the ones I have are broken in some way...)

Price: EUR 500 + postage

Please note that the items is heavy and postage will likely be very expensive :( The Swiss Post prices are atrocious!
I need to find some suitable way to package it and need to check with the Post for the actual shipping which may take a day or two...

Update:

I've asked at the post:
It seems that tracking is inlcuded int the base price, so shipping to the EU is EUR 70 for "Economy" and EUR 90 for "Pripority"...

UPDATE:

Today I've turned it on again before packaging it, and the first time it booted to the workbench just fine from the CF card, however on subsequent boot attempts I've got a "Workbench: Read error on block xxxxxx" message.

I do not currently have a working keyboard for it so I could not investigate any further, so please be your own judge if that is the sign of anything serious or not...

Next:

Cyberstorm MKII 060/50 128MB RAM (without SCSI module) - SOLD to RetroAmi.com.pl

Price: EUR 500 (this includes shipping)

Note: I have never tested this on my own after having bought it here, but I will reimburse you the money should it be faulty or dead on arrival.

Pictures for both items can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/te0ahneq33quut9/AABnEr1w1z3qA_otnrvP1ejCa?dl=0

Or can be downloaded in one zip file here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34520/forum/amibay2/photos.zip

Last edited:

bjavor

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Geneva
I've weighed the Amiga. It's roughly 9 kg. Unfortunately this means that with packaging it may slip just above the 10kg mark, putting it into a different price bracket for shipping...

I'll check the exact prices with the post as soon as I have got all the packaing materials etc. but looking at the post's website the shipping may be around ~EUR 75-90 to Spain depending on how much the wight will end up being...

tbtorro

As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1214   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
Last edited:

bjavor

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Geneva
Cyberstorm MKII 060/50 128GB RAM (without SCSI module)
Quite a bit of memory you have manged to fit to the accelerator.

I've already bought it like that :)

I think what hese is trying to point out is that you've made a typo on the RAM size.. I think we all agree that it's not possible to fit 128GB of RAM on any Amiga accelerator.. :LOL:

Oops. Yes...:p

- - - Updated - - -

So, I've asked at the post:

It seems that tracking is inlcuded int the base price, so shipping to the EU is EUR 70 for "Economy" and EUR 90 for "Pripority"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom