Not open for further replies.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
So, somehow I have ended up with three Amiga 3000's... this one has been boxed up for a while and its a beauty so I feel very bad it gets no use so I thought I would make an exchange offer.

My A3000:

• 8MB Fast Ram - 2MB Chip
  • Kickstart 3.1
  • Genuine A3000 keyboard in great condition (has both legs)
  • Has some battery leakage but is contained in a small area, from visual inspection I cant see its spread.. see photos
  • Nice condition case, a little patchy discoloration as per the photo but otherwise great
  • Floppy drive tested and working
  • Mouse and Joystick port tested working
  • Front LED's are both fine
  • 810mb SCSI hard disk installed and working
  • Original Hard drive mounting bracket present
  • I can provide a mouse and kettle power lead if you need one

MONITOR NOT INCLUDED

Only known problem: Runs absolutely perfect, stable and RGB Output through 23pin RGB to the Commodore monitor is absolutely perfect. Occasionally before I boxed it up output from the VGA port pixelated a bit. I cant get it to do it now when testing the last few days (As you can see from the photo that shows interceptor running on the RGB out and VGA simultaneously) but it probably will start doing it again at some point and I want to be absolutely honest, that is the only known problem but as I say video to the RGB monitor is perfect.

P1144491.jpg P1144492.jpg P1144494.jpg P1144495.jpg P1144500.jpg P1144505.jpg P1144507.jpg P1144509.jpg P1144506.jpg

What I would like to swap for:

• A mint, non yellowed, fully working C128D with keyboard a few accessories.

UK only and must able to exchange in person, I would like to collect and swap rather than risk either beige beauty to couriers. I don't mind doing the driving if its not a million miles and go halves on the petrol :)

Not interested in selling sorry, if there's no exchange available I will keep it as its a nice original machine :)

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
Found a nice 128D to buy so I will be keeping this now.. always good to have a spare machine for the spare machine I guess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom