AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Queensland
These things used to be available from a couple of vendors.... but now I cannot find them.

If anyone has one they are willing to part with please drop me a line.

Thanks.

dottyflowers

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Utrecht
Hi Jameson, I have one available. It's a new complete SIMM-folie kit (!) as sold by Amiga-Digital. Made in 2014, all parts included (manual, pcb rv.4, some headers and a dual SIMM socket). This is for the 3000D and allows either one or two SIMMs totalling 4,8,12 or 16MB. Asking price €25 + shipping. Just never found the time to start this little project. It's the newer revision of the one in this thread: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?7572-Hardware-Pr0n-II-An-Amiga-3000-Story/page5

Last edited:

Jameson

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Queensland
Hi dottyflowers,

appreciate the offer mate, however I was really chasing a ready made unit - I have so many repairs/mods in front of me that I cannot really afford to take on any more. :(

Jameson

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Queensland
Unfortunately it seems I will need the newer versions of these zip to simm boards as the older types are too bulky to fit in with a cpu card. I wish to install these into two A3000s. One has a Cyberstorm Mk II, the other a WarpEngine 3040.

I believe there is a newer version of these zip to simm cards with a single simm slot that is laid out in such a way as to allow the fitting of cpu cards.

Anyone have any ideas?

Jameson

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Queensland
Okiez, have since found out that the Simm-Folie should fit with a Cyberstorm Mk II..... will try it with a Warp Engine equipped A3000D as well as there does not seem to be any information as to whether it will fit that config. Will post back with the results.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom