Sold Amiga 4000 boxed superb condition with keys, Tandem IDE, 2 x 4GB CF's, keyboard and Gotek drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
I must have started listing this a dozen times and then stopped because I really don't want to let it go... but I have a second 4000 and two is a bit of an extravagance :)

A very clean, tidy, original Amiga 4000 68030 with 68882 FPU, in the original box with original inserts, all manuals, original OS disks (untested) and a mint condition keyboard.

Additionally.. and I have never seen another one with them.. the original keyboard lock keys are also included! (y)

Installed is 2mb Chip RAM, 16MB Fast RAM, a Tandem IDE running a 4GB CF card and IDE CD Rom which both work great and a second 4GB CF card running as the boot drive from the motherboard IDE. Buster 11 (socketed) installed, Classic WB 3.1 Advanced installed. Keyboard fully tested and working perfectly. There was a small amount of battery leak a few years ago which was fully cleaned and has caused no damage other than discolouration to the PCB.

The expansion plate cover is included for the rear port and both plastic drive hole covers with their screws are included. Audio phono to 3.5mm jack included and also the original hard disk which is not connected but is included and works fine, with HD brackets. A brand new Amigakit floppy drive is installed. Also included is a Gotek drive colour coded to the same colour as the CD Rom, it works fine but you can't have the floppy and the Gotek running at the same time, I preferred using the floppy but you may wish to swap the cable to the Gotek :)

I really can't find much in the way of negative points to mention. There is no mouse included, the plastic fascia is not perfect white, its a little more cream coloured so you may wish to give it a blast of Retr0brite and there are a few little marks on the metal lid from the monitor stand scuffing.... other than that.. erm front badge says 040 but it has an 030 with 6882 installed... I really am nit picking, its a lovely machine.

TERMS OF SALE:

• If you declare interest, please PM, Im looking for a quick sale so no deposits etc sorry
  • UK only, will only post to the UK so please do not declare interest if you are not in the UK
  • Collection very welcome from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

UK ONLY £595 PAYPAL GIFT + Postage

P9083585

P9083586

P9083587

P9083588

P9083589

P9083590

P9083591

P9083592

P9083594

P9083582

- - - Updated - - -

P9083595

P9083597

P9083600

RuneRider

A1000 Keeper of the Faith
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
Seeing that machine gives me no choice... Declaring belated interest.

Last edited:

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
PM replied to questions from tbtorro and for info of others interested:

Is the small port plate underneath the back label included?
Yes... expansion port plate is not shown but is included

Any chance for photos of the scuffs on the lid and the top and bottom side of the box?
As below, two little chips with scratch below and scratch near front plastic fascia... it doesn't really show very well in photographs.. basically a scratch and surface scuffs where the monitor base has marked the lid when being moved around whilst stood on top.

P9093612 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

P9093611 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

P9093613 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

- I'm assuming (it's not explicitly stated) that it's a fully tested and working system including video, audio in both channels, clock holds the time etc..

Machine is fully working, video, mouse and joystick ports, audio from both channels, clock does not hold time as battery has not been replaced.

- I can see that the original RAM sockets have been replaced - have the motherboard capacitors been replaced too?

To the best of my knowledge it has not been re-capped

- How much would it cost to ship this to London?

Looking at Parcel2go postage looks to be about £15... insurance is generally about 5% of sale price but varies depending on courier used

AZ491

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Country
Russia
Region
Moscow
Declare big interest.
Waiting in line....
Quick payment trough PayPal.
Delivering in UK.
Thank you..!
- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

tbtorro

As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1216   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
Agreed with Aysel to decide until tonight - need to check the state of my collection.

RuneRider

A1000 Keeper of the Faith
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
If telling the other interested parties that I'm trying to purchase this machine despite doing so likely costing my marriage and that I'm currently unemployed and selling a kidney will move me to the front of the line...... Then that is what I'm telling them. :)

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Ready to buy right now.

As per the rules of AmiBay the seller has to follow he declarations of interest in the order that they were made.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
Posted this morning as requested :) Tracking sent by PM..... enjoy my friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom