akdme

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
USA
Region
New Jersey
image1-4.jpg

I've gone a bit crazy, and have bought quite a few Amigas in the past month or so, and it is time to thin out the herd and keep the stuff that makes sense. One of these is an Amiga 4000D/040 I recently won in auction, which is in in pretty excellent condition physically. A few things that need to note:

1. I removed the battery recently (when I received it the battery was still installed). I don't see any damage or anything of a concern, but I will upload pics soon of the area, and let you judge.

2. Two of the SIMM slots have broken tabs.

The SIMM tabs being broken is more hassle than I want at the moment (I do see someone selling replacements on amibay, though). And I have two 4000D/030's that have been recapped, etc. So this 4000D/040, though more appealing physically and with the 040 CPU, just involves some work that I don't really have the time to do.

Two floppy drives are installed. This has a 110v power supply, but I can replace with a 220/230v supply (thanks to the 4000d I bought from cyberstormer).

Initially I want to keep the sale to US only (since I have an idea of what it would cost to ship w/in the US). But, if I don't get any good offers I will open up to rest of the world in the next week or two.

No keyboard or mouse included.

Will post more pics and more details (kickstart version, etc.) soon. It's the 4000D on the left (the white one).

So there is no confusion, this is for one 4000D/040.

IMG_0480.jpgIMG_0481.jpgIMG_0482.jpgIMG_0483.jpgIMG_0484.jpgIMG_0474.jpgIMG_0475.jpgIMG_0476.jpgIMG_0477.jpg

Last edited:

BlindGerMan

Dancing with bridgeboards
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Well mate, so you should state a price! Without pricing, according to the rules, all declarations of interest are not valid!

akdme

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
USA
Region
New Jersey
Hah. I can't believe I forgot that! :)

im thinking $500 usd. Any feedback on pricing (too high, too low), just let me know.

im done for tonight, so will post more pics and info tomorrow.

SpeedGeek

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Wisconsin
Hah. I can't believe I forgot that! :)

im thinking $500 usd. Any feedback on pricing (too high, too low), just let me know.

im done for tonight, so will post more pics and info tomorrow.

Amibay members can't give you pricing feedback because of the "No Price Driving" rule. But you can do your own price search here on Amibay to see what similar systems have sold for. I hope this helps...;)

Last edited:

akdme

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
USA
Region
New Jersey
I responded to the PMs I have received. Just to be clear - as I thought I was clear in the original post, but I guess I wasn't or it was missed:

No keyboard or mouse included

This is for only ONE 4000D/040

Ill be posting pics later this evening, and will give specifics of how much RAM installed, motherboard version, etc. thanks!

DutchinUSA

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Country
Unites States
Region
Wisconsin
It was clear to me when I was reading it :) Also, this part "Initially I want to keep the sale to US only" and "open up to rest of the world in the next week or two"

OutOfWhack

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
USA
Region
California
Declaring interest . . . not quite sure where I am in line, but I think after DutchinUSA.

OutOfWhack

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
USA
Region
California
Oops, sorry Dutch, mistook your comment as being interested.

Akdme, will you still be posting pics and info soon?

akdme

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
USA
Region
New Jersey
I added some pics to the first post. And adding one more in this post (I hit the limit of 10 on the first post). I will post some more of it running shortly.
IMG_0478.jpg

30winter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Bø i Telemark
If this is still available (I notice the original post is from March?) I am very interested. I live in South Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom