AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello all!

I am selling an Amiga 500 with expansion to 1MB fully tested and fully functional where I replaced the floppy drive with a Gotek floppy drive emulator.

The Gotek included here is not only updated with the latest firmware for Amiga but also has a "buzzer" that simulates the sound of the floppy drive when reading (or waiting for a disc) making the emulation more realistic.

The computer is equipped with everything you need to play: the device A520 and composite cable + audio, original power, 2 joysticks, a mouse (it works well but it was repaired some time ago), and there is also the original box (missing polystyrene).

On the usb key (included in the sale) there are already about 700 adf files (PD) and as you know on the Internet there are thousands available for free.

Contact me if you have any questions.

I ask 100 (it was 110) euros plus P&P (my preferred payment method is paypal gift or paypal standard adding 4% more to the total but I also accept IBAN bank transfer)

Shipment to Italy is about 13 euros by SDA express courier (tracked and signed for) and it could be possible to arrange hand delivery in Bergamo/Milano area.

The shipment within EU should be about 25-30 euros via UPS express courier (tracked and signed for). Due to the weight and size of the box I can ship only to EU/UK. If you need a quote, send me your complete address by PM.

Thanks for reading.

SAM_2242_zpstqb56bjy.jpg SAM_2248_zpsmq8xx1ce.jpg SAM_2247_zpsri72ha29.jpg SAM_2245_zpsfzklv5gx.jpg SAM_2243_zps5osk5eo5.jpg

Last edited:

liviux76

Only Amiga makes it possible...
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
a small price drop before putting the bundle on the other bay... unfortunately I can't go under 100 euros... :(

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Payment received from traxx. :)
Thanks, I will ship the computer by UPS courier in a few days.

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
The Amiga 500 is on its way! :)
I already sent the tracking number to the buyer by PM. (y)

liviux76

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
This thread can be marked as SOLD, I kindly ask a moderator to do so... thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom