baz

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
england
Region
merseyside
Hi

I bought these items local a few weeks ago but now have decided to sell. Both the gvp and 500 computer have there original boxes they in very good condition for the age i will upload more
pictures later. The gvp as now got full 8mb ram fitted and a 50mb hd

Asking £140 plus postage and fees

E U and uk only

20150426_212953.jpg

Last edited:

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Hi, sorry, was just out for a meal with the folks. I bought a new bike today so probably can't justify this just yet. I am reluctantly going to withdraw interest. Sorry for the delay in responding.

baz

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
england
Region
merseyside
Mods can you re open this thread i had to refund konpat due to postage cost being too high

- - - Updated - - -

This item is back up for sale again

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Hi Baz, I PM'd you a day or 2 back. There seems to be a slight conflict with the amount of RAM installed in the GVP; your first post implies you've upgraded the RAM to the full 8MB but TheCorfiot insists there is only 4MB (checked in a RAM checker) in there jumpered so the Amiga read it as 8MB. Any chance you could help clear this up? 2MB SIMMS apparently do exist but are uncommon and the picture shows 4 SIMMS installed which would obviously make up the 8MB.

Thanks in advance.

baz

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
england
Region
merseyside
Hi

yes i placed two 4mb sticks and it showed up as 8mb depends on the jumper settings but the max you can have is 8mb regardless of what size ram you put inside hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom