Not open for further replies.

lurch

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
new zealand
Region
Auckland
On the hunt for another A500 plus, mine is starting to do random reboots and software errors. Yes the battery was removed and cleaned sometime ago, I have another 500 plus board here but the ACA500 wont boot just shows the logo bottom right.

So not having a much luck.

I have a standard A500, not sure of revision would need to check, so I could try the megachip? Rather have a 500 plus :)

Anyway hopefully someone has something, would even take a whole A500 plus as I need a new keyboard as both of mine are also playing up :-/ LOL

lurch

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
new zealand
Region
Auckland
So like to update this, if I can't track down an A500 plus board would also look at a mega chip to get the 2MB chip :)

Last edited:

liam1101

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
uk
Region
aberdeenshire
Hi Airey36 has a a500 plus in his ebay shop right now. See on there with Amiga Retro Experience as the name of his shop. I have had dealings with him before. He is very helpful.

Regards
William

lurch

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
new zealand
Region
Auckland
Thanks, I've dealt with him a couple of times. Has always been a good experience. Had a discussion with him and he might have a couple of motherboards coming up :)))))))))))

lurch

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
new zealand
Region
Auckland
So it's been a rough couple of weeks, Airey hasn't listed any A500 plus machines and now I'm battling with Paypal and Ebay over an A500 plus I purchased from pugwashedcelica. I paid in full and then a day later I get a contact from the seller that somehow the wrong paypal account had been linked to his Ebay account and wanted me to contact the person that the money had gone to.
Contacted Ebay and they stated this is okay and to raise a claim through Paypal and then get pugwashedcelica to send through another invoice from his Ebay account once the refund went through, all good or so I thought.
So I contacted the person Daphne Deen the person the money went to who replied back and said that she would be happy to refund the money but disputed the amount so the claim I had with Paypal was disputed and now the only option I have there is to cancel the claim or wait.
pugwashedcelica (Simon) Agreed he would pay the difference, which he has done 3.70 GBP. However now nether parties are replying to any emails.

So here I am stuck in limbo land, at this point will be happy just to get my money back, and as a warning don't buy from pugwashedcelica. Of course this wont stop him selling things on Ebay. Time for bed, headache time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom