Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Berkshire
For sale:

Amiga 600 in excellent condition (No yellowing on body and keyboard), No internal upper shielding.
Kickstart 2.05 (37300), motherboard Rev 1.5
All tested and working (HDD, Keyboard, Floppy drive, Video, Audio, Mouse and joystick ports, PSU, Cables)

Includes:

• IDE/CF Adapter
  • 4GB Kingston CF (Classic WB 2.1 GAAE installed, WHDload and X-bench prepped)
  • 1Mb RAM expansion (total 2Mb chip RAM)
  • RGB to Scart cable (Based on Ian Stedman's design, with proper DB-23 female connector (no sawed DB-25 connector (n)))
  • Original A600 Power supply
  • Original Amiga Mouse
  • Zipstick in good working order without suction cups

Price is £85 + postage
Payment paypal gift or bank transfer if UK buyer.
PayPal fees if paypal gift is not used are extra.

Thanks for looking. (y)

cercamon

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Ticino
Thanks. So I guess that shipping to Switzerland is higher than Italy. It usually is. :(

Last edited:

jumpinjackson

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Berkshire
Thanks. So I guess that shipping to Switzerland is higher than Italy. It usually is. :(

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, I've checked the couriers I usually send stuff with, one was £99????????!!!!?!!?!@####@, the other didn't have Switzerland as destination.

- - - Updated - - -

interested but i need know cost shipping to Spain...

Sold to Harkonnen75, awaiting payment.

Congrats (y)

cercamon

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Ticino

Yes, I've checked the couriers I usually send stuff with, one was £99????????!!!!?!!?!@####@, the other didn't have Switzerland as destination

Thank you anyway.
Shipping costs to Switzerland are often so much higher than the rest of Europe. Sometimes it seems it's not even in Europe, as you just discovered. :(
ok, maybe next time... thx

jumpinjackson

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Berkshire

Yes, I've checked the couriers I usually send stuff with, one was £99????????!!!!?!!?!@####@, the other didn't have Switzerland as destination

Thank you anyway.
Shipping costs to Switzerland are often so much higher than the rest of Europe. Sometimes it seems it's not even in Europe, as you just discovered. :(
ok, maybe next time... thx

Sure, stay tuned, I'll have 2 more of these sets to sell as soon as I can get my hands on some A600 ram at a decent price.

- - - Updated - - -

money sent!

Hello,
Pick-up completed, tracking info sent via pm.
Let me know when you'll get it.

Cheers! (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom