protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Anyone interested in swapping their Warp Engine 4040 card to an Amiga 600 expanded with some extras? The A600 has been standing idle for the most of time and as I have two other Amiga systems (A1200 and A4000), I thought I'd cut down on the machines and pimp up the remaining.

The A600 is a rev 2D board, that has been recapped and the RF modulator has been removed. It is in fully working condition. It comes with 3.1 ROM and a 1 GB CF card.
Extras include:
- A604 Chip RAM expansion
- Indivision ECS scan doubler

An additional bonus extra is the K604 Fast RAM expansion. The reason this is a bonus extra is that it works with varying success on this particular motherboard due to the piggybagging connection to the MC68000. I've tested it working on other A600 motherboard, so the expansion itself is working but this particular motherboard seems to be very picky about expansions piggybagged on the CPU. It does detect the extra RAM but your mileage may vary, therefore offered as a bonus to the actual swap.

PSU will NOT be included.

I'm looking for a straight swap. Both parties covering their own shipping expenses. I can post pictures upon request.

Last edited:

protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Pulling this out from sale.

Last edited:
Status