Not open for further replies.

Friend_plus

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Campania
I have for sale a fully working Amiga 600.

Sale conditions:

€70 for the main unit alone in optimal cosmetic conditions.

Shipping in Italy by express courier at a cost of 9 euros. Upon request, it can be easily calculated the cost of shipping outside Italy.

Payment through PayPal as a "gift" .

Last edited:

Friend_plus

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Campania
I've found a further PM from DaytimeDreamer in which he seems of wishing to proceed. I'll reply in a while.
I kindly ask to DaytimeDreamer to declare within this thread his actions (email sent, payment sent etc.).
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that DaytimeDreamer can be still considered the first in line.
I had sent to DaytimeDreamer a PM on last Wednesday and just today I have received from him a reply.
On the other hand, on last Saturday (i.e. after two days from my last sent PM) I declared within this thread that the Amiga was still available for sale.
I kindly ask to the Moderators of this site to give me support.
Thanks

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Rating - 100%
254   0   0
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
your only obligation due to different time zone is 24 hours between responses, you could wait longer but you dont have to.,

I've found a further PM from DaytimeDreamer in which he seems of wishing to proceed. I'll reply in a while.
If you "MISSED" a PM from daytimedreamer after sending him the reply I would ask you to wait 24 hours before proceeding to next in line.

thanks

Friend_plus

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Campania
your only obligation due to different time zone is 24 hours between responses, you could wait longer but you dont have to.,

If you "MISSED" a PM from daytimedreamer after sending him the reply I would ask you to wait 24 hours before proceeding to next in line.

thanks

Thanks for clarification.
The last message of Daytimedreamer has been sent just today after about 5 days from my last reply to his preceding request.
So the new first in line is ShK.
I'm going to reply to ShK's PM.

Last edited:

Friend_plus

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Campania
Courier's bill sent to Shk.
The parcel will be picked up by the courier on the next Thursday 5th March and it is expected to be delivered on 12th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom