AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Cork
Hi,

I am looking for a keyboard membrane for the WMF-4E1QZ keyboard used on the A600. Its a blue coloured membrane as opposed to the green one I also have and its shaped differently ;)

Thanks

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
I think your best change is Ayrey36 from evilbay, those blue membrane keyboards are hard to find, but they are superior to the green ones.

BTW: as far as I know, those blue membranes are only for UK keyboards. At least never see one blue unit with other key map.

amp2012

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hi

I'm also looking for a blue keyboard membrane for my A600.

Any help much appreciated.

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Folks, please take this conversation to a new thread, this one concerns TheoryBoy's Wanted ad. Anyone looking for something should open their own individual thread, as per the rules. Thanks! :)

BLTCON0

Math inside
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Country
Hellas (Greece)
Region
Chania, Crete
I've found in a couple old A500 keyboards I have that it wasn't actually the membrane that had gone bad but rather the pressure pads at the underside of the problematic keys. Replacing the pads solved the problems.
So it might be worth before writing off the membrane to swap a 'good' key (therefore with a guaranteed good pad) into a 'bad' position to verify it's indeed the membrane that has gone bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom