ActRaiser

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Suffolk
Hi

I have pics, but I don't know how to put them in this reply box (?) Shall I PM you and you can email me or something?

thanks

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Edit your first post and you can manage and upload your pics from there.

retropaul

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Coventry
Interested in Arabian nights, will PM you.

Wont let me PM till i have 2 posts.. could you PM me with your Paypal address?

Last edited:

MindWalker

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Helsinki
Interested in Superfrog, with postages to Finland. Will PM you shortly.

edit: money sent!

Last edited:

gamer888

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
France
Region
Ain
I have purchased Fire and Ice and Arabian Nights from ActRaiser.....the shipping was great and so was the communication. Good job!!

oscott

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Saxony
Nice that I was the first in line for Fire And Ice and didn't get any f*ckin responce from Actraiser(n)

comraider

Starfleet Command
Staff member
Administrator
Site Developer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Country
United States
Region
California
It looks like the ultimate buyer didn't even declare interest?

Last edited:

oscott

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Saxony
Nice that I was the first in line for Fire And Ice and didn't get any f*ckin responce from Actraiser(n)

You didn't get a PM or anything? That's pretty shitty if you ask me.

I asked him via PM for his Paypal address before last weekend. He answered he'll check postage costs tomorrow and will send me the info later. Never happened..

gamer888

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
France
Region
Ain
Interesting on how he was not reliable with PM.....I contacted him with PMs and everything went smoothly...within 8 days or so, I contacted him about the games (and asking some pictures), sent a payment, he shipped, I have received them.

ActRaiser

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Suffolk
Could we all settle down please.. blimey..

I apologise but I have been very busy with a lot on my mind lately, so excuse me if I lost track of emails and messages I was going to send. I had a lot of interest in the games and I took some time to respond and get the games out to the relevant buyers.. I must have missed one person amongst that. I am sorry you missed out on the game, but if missing a CD32 game that can easily be bought on Ebay is the biggest worry in your life, then I would trade places with you in an instant.

Thanks to everyone else though, for being so fantastic to deal with and I hope those of you who have received your games are enjoying them!

Peace

oscott

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Saxony

I apologise but I have been very busy with a lot on my mind lately, so excuse me if I lost track of emails and messages I was going to send. I had a lot of interest in the games and I took some time to respond and get the games out to the relevant buyers.. I must have missed one person amongst that. I am sorry you missed out on the game, but if missing a CD32 game that can easily be bought on Ebay is the biggest worry in your life, then I would trade places with you in an instant.

Thanks to everyone else though, for being so fantastic to deal with and I hope those of you who have received your games are enjoying them!

Peace

It is not that this game is so easy to find at ebay, surely not. But practices where the highest bidder is winning the item are for ebay, not for here.

ActRaiser

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Suffolk
It had nothing to do with the highest bidder - The price was listed.. I just saw overlooked you when I was trying to organise who had bought what and what was to be sent where. Stop bad mouthing me and spoiling this thread. You are a grown man (I assume), stop acting like a child.

Peace

It is not that this game is so easy to find at ebay, surely not. But practices where the highest bidder is winning the item are for ebay, not for here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom