Amiga CDTV Mouse & Keyboard on CD32?

Beaps

Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Essex
Hi Guys

I gotta CDTV Mouse & Keyboard on its way, is it possible to connect these to the CD32. I got one of those Retrogate AUX adapters, would I still need to use that?

What connecter is on the mouse, is it the same as the Tank mouse and do I just plug it controller port 2?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
B

Wallarn

Country
Sweden
Region
Wermland
CDTVmouse connector is small mini din
the CD32 uses a standard Amigamouse
and to use pcKeyb in the CD32 you need Lyra 3 Keyboard Adapter Cable (A2000/A3000/A4000/CD32)

CDTVkeyb will not work, dident see you wanted to use cdtvkeyb in the cd32 at first

Last edited:

supaduper

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
west midlands
Don't think the k/board will not work with the lyra its only for PS/2 isn't it ? whereas the CDTV has one of the strange mini 5 pin din connections

Beaps

Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Essex
I got a keyboard adapter that lets you connect a keyboard to the aux port

What if I do a bit of modding to the plugs haha

Beaps

Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Essex
Hummm so it don't seem I can mod the keyboard to work with the cd32

supaduper

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
west midlands
I just use a nice mini ps/2 keyboard with lyra adapter with my CD32 and it works great, just get a CDTV and use the mouse and KB with that Beaps !! :)

Beaps

Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Essex
Yer a cdtv is my shopping list lol

Last edited:

edem

Country
Hungary
Region
Veszprem
I just use a nice mini ps/2 keyboard with lyra adapter with my CD32 and it works great, just get a CDTV and use the mouse and KB with that Beaps !! :)
Hi, can you help me a little? I've bought a Lyra 3 adapter recently, but don't know how to use it. When I switch on my cd32, the three leds (capslock/numlock/scrollock) blink once, but after the keyboard doesn't work. I tried to enter configuration mode by pressing left Shift and Pause, but it does nothing. :(

Top Bottom