Not open for further replies.

Gordon

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
Hi;
It's past time that I found a new home for stuff that is cluttering up my place. Hopefully, better late than never.

I live in Canada so shipping to places far away from me is significant. You pay shipping.

Full systems only until mid March when I will be then give away parts.

A500 with 020 accelerator
A2000 with 020 accelerator
A3000 030 Tower
A4000 040
Time base correctors: DPS and Kitchen Syncs ( a couple of them)

All units come with keyboard, mouse, floppy. I have monitors but they are pricey to ship and very hard to pack well. Units may not have hard drives because the drives are so old, I don't know if they will still spin up. However, I will start each machine up before I ship and earse the hard drive if there is an interest in a machine. I can also give a more detailed description of any machine you may be interested in.

My email address is in my profile.

Gordon

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
DraCo Vision system

DraCo Vision system

Forgot to mention that I also have:

DraCo Vision tower complete with video card, DV capture and playback card and software.

Gordon

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
DraCo Vision system

DraCo Vision system

Ooops, by DV card (see previous post) I meant DraCo Vision (analog video and audio - input and output card) NOT IEEE 1394.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hi Gordon, welcome to Amibay!!

I am interested in the A4000 040, can you please give me some more detail and costs of shipping to the UK?

Thanks

Merlin

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@Gordon

sent email

Ref: A500 020

Good luck with your offerings :)

nc88keyz7

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
North Carolina
i will take seat behind merlin for the a4000/40. I am in the USA,NC. thanks again. Only if for some reason Merlin passes on the shipping to the UK. Thanks

(edited for Proper English)

Nyle

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Lacona, NY
Re: Amiga Hardware - all free

Re: Amiga Hardware - all free

I'll sit behind anyone for the A4000 and A3000T. I like in Lacona, NY, USA I'll pay shipping for sure.

(Edit by meega: quote and off-topic comment removed.)

Merlin

VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
I think a massive thanks is in order to Gordon for these offers, may I offer my heart-felt thanks for your support of Amibay.

:)

Merlin

Gordon

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
Shipping costs

Shipping costs

Okay, there is a lot of interest but I expect most of it will die once we nail down shipping cost.

I plan on shipping ground (Post Office) which should cost about $160 CAD (80 GBP) for the heaviest items to the UK. (I can add tracking and insurance to ground items for a couple dollars). This is based on 30 Kg and the size of a box for the tower. Shipping is a PITA as it takes a good hour to get the right box, pack it well with real packing foam (no styro peanuts because they don't really work), so I will charge a bit (maybe $10) for this preparation work and materials. There is no point shipping if it is just going to get wrecked in transit, so I will pack the items well and past that cost on to you. Otherwise, it is easier to just throw the stuff into the trunk (boot) and drop it into the special electronics recycle bin at the landfill (dump site).

I'm going to work out the cost of shipping (including my time and packing materials) to the UK for a couple items and post the results back here within the next 7 - 10 days.

Please be patient because I have a business to run and as you probably know - that means I get to choose which 14 hours out of the 24 I want to work. :) I'm not a workaholic so I usually quit after 14 hours and just relax and spend time at home. So that means that I'll do this testing of machines, packaging and weighing (for shipping calculation) during a lull in operations.

Merlin

VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Take your time Gordon, there's no rush on my part. £80 sounds OK to me (I didn't faint so that's OK), maybe others can comment below.

Thanks

Merlin

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@Gordon,

shout me how much and shall endevour to get the funds to you post haste,

PayPal / Bank transfer.

I can handle it all :D

Merlin

VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
*Ahem*

I would remind certain people that gazumping or trying to trump offers is frowned upon on Amibay, I suggest the potential "queue jumpers" re-read the rules.....they are perfectly clear on this matter.

I would add that people most certainly can be "blamed for trying", as far as our rules are concerned. First come, first served, unless the person passes on the offer, then it goes to the next in line, OK?

No warnings have been issued this time, but next time..........

Now play nice, or your Recycle Bin access may be revoked....

I would appreciate another Admin's second opinion on this, as I am personally involved in the transaction.

Merlin

BinoX

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
56   0   1
Country
UK
Region
Helston, Cornwall
Re: Shipping costs

Re: Shipping costs

Well, I don't mind that price either :) That seems good to me :)

(Edit by meega: quote removed.)

meega

Elite ranking
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Merlin said:
I have moderated this thread as I am not involved in any transaction. Some members now have lower post counts. :shock:

Please do not wander off-topic. This is Gordon's offer thread, it is not a general discussion.

Gordon

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
Merlin said:
*Ahem*
First come, first served, unless the person passes on the offer, then it goes to the next in line, OK?
Merlin
I plan on just that based on the date and time stamp of PMs AND posts to this thread . Once real cost is established on a per item basis, the price will be firm.

I worked till midnight yesterday, (four hours longer than originally scheduled), so didn't get much done yet. :(

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Hi Gordon. I`ll shout for Time base correctors: DPS and Kitchen Syncs ( a couple of them). I trust you can provide a quote for these items? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom