Amiga History updated

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
It's been quite some time since I last read those articles. If anyone here hasn't done so yet the "A History of the Amiga" parts 1 to 6 are a great read on there, even if you already know most of the facts contained there in. :)

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
Thats a really fantastic read, I went through all the parts of the Amiga History too, and now i'm eager to read more! But it seems the last History part was made a few years ago. I hope Jeremy writes some more soon. He's really delved deep and found some interesting things that i'd not heared of before.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
i have posted a few interviews and things on here in the past m8, have a look through "posts started by JuvUK" under the stats tab(y)

actually there is a lot of stuff in there from long ago that's worth having a read;)

and i notice you haven't joined the "Jawsome Dudes" group yet either!

Last updated 5 months ago

?????

so?

just because it's 5 months old doesn't mean everyone has seen it, sorry i tried to be nice to everyone, don't worry it won't happen again:|

I appreciated it too Juvvie mate, if you find any more good reads please post them! :)

Last edited:

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
Im in! I had a read through the posts the other day, well funny :D Seems like not many Jawsome dudes are posting there though, I think thats because of how there aren't any update reminders directly in subscribed messages.... is it possible to do this another way? otherwise one has to remember to check back now and then...

I'll check out your other reads mate! cheers! (y)

Top Bottom