Sold Amiga Mags collection only - cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozzle

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
Good afternoon everyone,

My Dad found in his lost a stash of my old Amiga Magazines, there are no cover CDs.

Last ever issue of CU AMIGA magazine (October '98 )
and
"AMIGACTIVE" magazines issues 1 to 26.
photo.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

£15 the lot and you must collect from my parent's house in Northamptonshire, there is no chance of posting or splitting as my old man is not into that game.

Please do Private Message me if you're interested and we can sort out the particulars

Nozzle

Last edited:

Nozzle

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
..I think now I understand that old Amiga Mags don't have much of a value! Mags are FREE. My Dad wants to clear out his roof space ASAP.

Nozzle

Nozzle

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
Since my original post on 15th June the I've been back to visit the parents and have bought the Magazines back with me. Now located in SUFFOLK. Still Free, come and pick them up. They're going in the recycling bin beginning of September..

Nozzle

Last edited:

deladrevoc

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hampshire
Hi Nozzle,

could someone organise their own courier pickup? The Magazines may have a personal value to someone, I'm not declaring an interest myself but it would be a shame to know that they ended up in a bin :(

Nozzle

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
That's an excellent point - now they are at my place I now have the scope to package and hand over to a courier. Good idea, thanks.

Nozzle

nujack

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Saxony
I'm interested in some issues of the magazin AmigaActive to complete my collection.
I have to check which issues I need tommorow and let you know. Are 8 Pounds the costs for postage for all mags? I live in Germany and postage costs are normally higher, but for 8 Pounds postage costs I would take all mags.

Nozzle

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
Good afternoon,

Thanks for your interest in these magazines. As per the original posting, the entire bundle of magazines is available as a single package, I want them all gone so I am unwilling to split. However, it's a good deal for £0! Postage though IS at cost price, and that will be £15.70 to Germany. (The price quote in my post on 30th July was for UK Postage)

Nozzle

Havie

Bitten by the Bug!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Surrey
Declaring interest - I'll happily take the lot!
Will send PM.

Last edited:

Havie

Bitten by the Bug!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Surrey
Result, great Amiga preservation work. Credit to Nozzle :)

And thanks to you for suggesting it!

Magazines arrived safely. Thanks. Have shed a small tear over the last CU Amiga and the others look brilliant and I have never seen them before so a seriously good read ahead.

Nozzle

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey there, great news that they got there okay, glad you're enjoying the read.

Nozzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom