Not open for further replies.

AndyC

AmiBayer
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Fife
Re: Amiga meet?

Any details you can post here mate, as for some reason my work PC won't let me access the EAB (randomly...)

AndyC

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

Amiga Revival Fair 2009 - Tables Available!!!!
New Update:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that the table/hall layout has been finalised and we have tables available for Amiga Developers/Traders/User groups etc.

The Tables are FREE (We just ask you to make a donation to the club funds of whatever you can afford)

Tables will be allocated on what we feel will add value to the event and not on a first come first served basis.

Additionally, I am personally asking, is there anyone out there in the UK who uses Hollywood and wouldn't mind doing a product demonstration in our Demonstration area?

Other programs, etc welcome!

Please post back here or PM me. I'll get in touch.

The Amiga North Thames Website will be updated in the coming weeks to include details of the event.

Mikey C

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire

Hmmmm, possibly. It could be fun, and a chance to maybe trade some bits of Kit and meet a few personalities.
It'd be great if I can get my 1200 fixed up ready to take down. Might have to have a look at local B&Bs though.
A bit worrying that it might be a "dry" event, might have to clarify that. Maybe I can take a 4 pack of special brew in with me. :wink:

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

r0jaws said:
Hmmmm, possibly. It could be fun, and a chance to maybe trade some bits of Kit and meet a few personalities.
It'd be great if I can get my 1200 fixed up ready to take down. Might have to have a look at local B&Bs though.
A bit worrying that it might be a "dry" event, might have to clarify that. Maybe I can take a 4 pack of special brew in with me. :wink:

that could work as a plan ;o) (y)

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

where is this event based?

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

Ahhhhhhh lands of my birthplace.......

ddni

AmiBayer
Country
UK - Northern Ireland
Region
Northern Ireland

here be a rare thing..... :whistle:

a DDNI post in Amibay :shhh:

Me thinks that you all should go to this great meet..................... because DDNI will be there! :woot:

cosmicfrog

The 1 That Ribbits
Country
UK
Region
Leek, Staffordshire Moorlands

DDNI got his plane ticket and his suite case is already packed(with amiga), wonder wher he`s going to pack his clothes ?

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire

Not necessarily, I may be able to square this away as a "Christmas Shopping" trip.

Must have a check of the diary etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom